Mahmoud Mohamed Hesham Abd Eltawab Aly
may city, group no. 5, quart (waw), building no. 1, Cairo,
Tel: +202 - 25507787 - Mob: +2 – 01010010249
E - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenging a good job field of International Economics & Business Analysis to build upon
& utilize my previous work experience, academic back ground and communication skills.
• Foreign Purchasing Specialist- Acrowmisr for scaffolding and formwork technology–
from (March 2015) to Present.
Regularly achieving Cost Avoidance by negotiating with the suppliers.
Work closely with planning department to help achieving the preset production plan
Improving the business relation with our trusted international suppliers
Searching for approved alternative international suppliers based on price, quality,
service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the
supplier's reputation and history.
Able to calculate charges to determine whether the purchase of the materials or
equipment is economically feasible.
Prepare price comparisons to ensure compliance with the agreed upon contract price.
Analyze price proposals and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
Negotiate with international suppliers to achieve best material price offer and best
Prepare foreign purchase orders, and review requisitions for materials or merchandise.
Issue purchase order as requested ensuring on time delivery of the required quantities.
Review and follow up on all foreign purchase orders requested by all concerned
Arranging all the financial and documents issues with the international suppliers.
Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and in case of problems trace
shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
Issue purchase report reflecting the status of purchase orders even they are opened or
Supply Research and Development department with newly discovered or invented
materials, chemicals and manufacturing techniques used globally.
• Import & Export Coordinator- Almotawakel for Import and Export from (October-
2014) to (February 2015).
-Following up with the buyer and the supplier- Using Alibab.com- Following up the bank
transactions- Following up the governmental Documents for Import & Export.
• Accountant - Staff Arabia Recruitment Agency from (April-2014) to (October-2014)
-Journal Entries - Cash box account – accounts receivable – accounts payable – balance sheet
– Invoices – Bills – Purchasing – Payroll – Monthly Attendance report.
• Marketing Executive – Sell Action MEA Co (Microsoft MEA project) from
(September -2012) to (July-2013).
-Lead generation- Telemarketing Activities-Profiling-Cold calling-Customer Service
• Sales Agent - EL.Karim Company for import and export from (March-2012) to
-Customer care – Following up with the stock keeper to deliver orders.
• Trainee - ITI, EDU Egypt Helwan University program (November-2010) to (August-
-English Skills (Data section)
– Computer Skills (Microsoft Word 2007 – Microsoft Excel 2007 - Microsoft Power Point
– Public Speeches & presentation skills
- Customer Service and handling angry customer's skills
- Soft Skills (Numerical skills – Analytical skills).
• Trainee - Ministry of Industry and Foreign trade, Trade agreements and foreign trade
sectors from (July-2010) to (August-2010).
-Agreements sector (Negotiations trainings) – WTO Egypt
-Foreign trade sector (Import & Export trainings – Anti dumping Training – Anti-Subsidy
Faculty of Commerce & Business administration - Helwan University – Foreign trade
• Graduate year: May - 2011
• Grade : Good
• High school : Dr. Ahmed Zeweil experimental language school.
• Graduate year: May – 2007 - 84.9 %
Post Graduated Studies
• Foreign Trade Economics Diploma Helwan University - May 2014 – Very good.
- (Foreign trade Economics - Statics Analysis using Minitab – Ports Economics – Import
& Export Economics – international Economics Relations – Stock Market Analysis -
International Funding – International Freight Economics _ foreign trade Policies)
• Passed level 6 in Italy at MODLI
• Passed level 9 in English at MODLI.
• I have the ICDL
• Excellent in Microsoft office word 2007-2010
• Good at Microsoft Excel 2007-2010
• Surfing the internet looking for new suppliers
• Good in Oracle ERP
• Good in using ALIBABA.COM
• Mother language Arabic
• Very good at English
• Fair at Italian
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills
• Numerical skills
• Working in a team work
• Date of birth : 07 / 05 / 1990
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Marital state : single.
• Religion : Muslim
• Military service: Exempted
Reference furnished upon request