Download a sample Meetcentive program to Tunisia.ppsx
A S A M P L E M E E T C E N T I V E P R O G R A M O F 4 D AY S T O T U N I S I A
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
• Personalized welcome of guests at the Tunis Airport, assistance through customs.
Our hostesses and professional guide will be there to greet the group and will offer
Tunisian flower (Mechmoum)
• Transfers of the guests either to the Four Seasons Hotel Tunis 5*
Four Seasons Tunis
• Or to BOUTIQUE THE RESIDENCE TUNIS Hotel ( Member of the Leading Hotels of
the world, 5 stars )
The Residence Tunis
• Arrival and welcome by traditional Tunisian folklore.
Welcome cocktail and check-in in private reception for our group.
In every room reserved for the group, our guests will find a basket of tropical fruits,
bottle of wine, and Tunisian gift.
• 19h30 : Open bar for 30 minutes around the swimming pool, cold and hot canapé,
wines and soft drinks.
• 20h00 : Transfer to restaurant The Spoon in Carthage, overlooking the bay of Tunis. .
Animation: Piano music and team of Tunisian violinists.
• Return to the hotel, accommodation.
DAY 2: MORNING MEETING & OUTSIDE
• Breakfast in the hotel.
• Half Day Meeting
– Duty presence of our team coordination desk, full organization, technical assistance for the
meeting, audio visual equipment, secretary, etc…
– Coffee break
– Lunch buffet in the hotel.
• Excursion in Carthage and Treasure Hunt in ”Sidi Bou Said.”
• Visit of the Carthage museum and Byrsa hill:.
Visit the Roman theatre of Carthage and visit of the Antonin Baths:
• Then, departure to Treasure Hunt in ”Sidi Bou Said”
The treasure hunt will bring you to various locations
– Dar Annabi (a palace recently converted to a museum),
– Nejma Zahra (The Mediterranean Music Centre is located in this Moorish Palace which
to be the belonging of the Baron d’ Erlanger),
– The Fountain (water of this source is supposed to have therapeutic virtues),
– The Cathedral, The Selt Shop,
– The Cemetery etc…
– The famous “Café Sidi Chabaane” or “Café des Nattes” (with very nice sea view) for mint
and Tunisia pastries.
• 18h00 : Return to the hotel
• At 20h00 : Departure to the Arcopolium Saint Luis Cathedral for a product launch
and Gala dinner.
Candles and torches illuminating the walls, inside light design with spotlight, will light
the entrance: dim lights with different colors and torches.
Welcome by hostesses wearing traditional clothes and by a folkloric band Wjak El
Fehri (composed of 8 man using giant flags and dancing to folklore music).
• Open bar for 30 minutes in La Terrasse.
During the dinner an elegant music, oriental dances and fashion show will entertain the
We will give a personalized traditional Tunisian gift for the entire group.
• Back to Hotel after Gala dinner and accommodation
DAY 3: EXCURSION TO BARDO / TUNIS /
DAR ZAGHOUAN FARM / ZAGHOUAN
• Breakfast in the hotel.
• 08h30: Departure to The Bardo Museum which is situated in the old palace of the
bay. It houses the largest mosaic collection of the world’.
• After, departure to Medina. The historic centre of Tunis .
• Free time in the Medina and its Souks.
• 12h00 : Departure to the Ecologic Farm Dar Zaghouan (at about 1 hour 15 minutes)
• After lunch, 20 minutes Trekking in the Nature inside the Farm.
• Then departure to visit Zaghouan:
• Return to the hotel in Tunis and some free time.
• At 20h00 : transfer for a farewell dinner in restaurant Dar El Jeld in the Medina
of Tunis, The Tunisian dishes are "delicious" and the "twanging tones" of and "elderly"
musician accompany your meal.
• After the dinner, return to the hotel and accommodation.
Dar El Jeld
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
• After breakfast, free time possibility of thalassotherapy treatment
• Transfer to Tunis airport. VIP Group Service at the airport