El uso de las redes sociales en el Marketing
• Two Broke Girls
• Season 4, episode 1
Qué es social media marketing
• Social media marketing is the process of gaining website
traffic or attention through social media sites.
• Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts
to create content that attracts attention and encourages
readers to share it across their social networks. The
resulting electronic word of mouth refers to any statement
consumers share via the Internet (e.g., web sites, social
networks, instant messages, news feeds) about an event,
product, service, brand or company. When the underlying
message spreads from user to user and presumably
resonates because it appears to come from a trusted,
third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company
itself, this form of marketing results in earned media rather
than paid media.
• Marketers place very high value on
social media: A significant 92% of marketers
indicate that social media is important for their
business, up from 86% in 2013.
• Facebook and LinkedIn are the two
most important social networks for
marketers. When forced to only select one
platform, 54% of marketers selected Facebook,
followed by LinkedIn at 17%.
• Google+ allows for more
direct and personal
• Unique functionality of
hangouts (live video chats).
• G+ profiles helps you to get
potential big impact on
search engine page results.
• It allows to join communities
to discuss about business .
Linkedin • This helps you to find Business
Partners, Clients and Service
• LinkedIn Recommendation is the
ultimate way to boost your
company’s credibility and gain
• LinkedIn allows you to make your
profile information available for
search engines to index.
• LinkedIn Groups represent a
fantastic opportunity for
businesses to network and grow.
Pinterest • Pinterest is a virtual pin board
incorporated within a social
network, think of it as a digital
• Organize your pin boards in
categories that define the
products and services that you
• Pinterest is an amazing source
of traffic, leads and sales.
• Allows you to Interact and
engagement with targeted
C to C review Websites
• Search engine optimization (SEO), es el proceso
de mejorar la visibilidad de un sitio web en los
resultados orgánicos de los diferentes buscadores.
• En los últimos años, la generalización de las
estrategias de posicionamiento en buscadores y
su implementación en un mayor número de
websites, han logrado generar la consciencia que
ocupar los primeros puestos en las páginas de
resultados puede ser crucial para un sitio.
SEO (Search engine optimization)
The actual search terms or
keywords typed into
How search engines work
• Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and
stored in a user's web browser while the user is
browsing that website. Every time the user loads the
website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server
to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for
websites to remember stateful information (such as
items in a shopping cart) or to record the user's
browsing activity (including clicking particular
buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were
visited by the user as far back as months or years ago).
Social media Traditional media
Social media vs Traditional media
Why social media are taken
by business people?
To get a wide exposure
Spread a message professional manner.
Build a tremendous relationship even with
The customer can interact directly
with the companies
“Word of mouth” – this is maximum business
people concentrated on.
The benefits of social media
reach and influence
loyalty and trust
Improved social signals
Remove Unpaid Plugs in User News Feeds
• From January 2015, advertisers on
Facebook now have to buy ads for every
post that they want to display on their fans’
• Apparently, this step was taken by
Facebook to cater to thousands of their
users who reported being unhappy by the
amount of promotional posts appearing on
Rolling out the Facebook ‘Buy’ button.
• This feature will
allow buyers to
landing onto some
‘Stripe’ to power
The Ad preferences option
• Ad preferences will
allow people on
Facebook to share
what they are and
they are not
interested in, which
means advertisers will
be able to reach
• Investment in Social Media Will Become a
Necessity, Not a Luxury
• Google+ Will Become a Major Factor
• Image-Centric Networks Will See Huge
• We’ll Witness the Rise of Micro-Video
• Foursquare Will Decline Sharply
• MySpace, Love it or Hate it, Will Grow
• LinkedIn Will Become a Major Player for B2B