SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
FLAT NO. "200A",
2ND FLOOR, KADAMTALA,
HOWRAH – 711 101(W.B)
KAUSTUBH DATTAKAUSTUBH DATTA
SUMMARY–Logistics &SupplyChainProfessionalSUMMARY–Logistics &SupplyChainProfessional
Education 1991–1994 -B.Com - Narasingha Dutt College, Calcutta University, West Bengal.
1998 –2001- Post Graduate Diploma In Transportation And Logistics
Management, Indian Institute Of Social Welfare And Business Management
(IISW&BM), Calcutta, West Bengal .
Pursued 1 year Honours Diploma in Computer Science from Lakhotia
Computer Centre, Durgapur Chapter in the year 1997(Windows, Foxpro, C,
Unix, System Scheduling Analysing and Designing (SSAD)).
Date of Birth 21st
April , 1972
Project Handled at ITC Tribeni Tissue on :
1. Import Clearance of Wood pulp Shipments, Loading, Unloading & delivery to
Mill and Outside Godown.
2. Clearance of Outstation consignment from Transporter’s Godown, collection
& delivery to Mill.
1.Planning (Production and Despatch)
2.Forecasting (Production and Demand)
3.Contract Management / Import Procurement
4.Warehouse Planning and Management
7.New Business Development
8.Co-ordination of S.Tax, Customs matters
11.Liasioning with diff. Govt. bodies and Pvt. bodies for running of the business.
12.C&F Operations & EXIM with Custom Formalities.
13. Custom Bond operation (Warehousing & Manufacturing)
Logistics/Supply Chain – Experience
Presently working with Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. a PSU
under Ministry of Defence as Senior Manager- Materials and looking after Import
Procurement, Import & Export operations, Customs Bonded Operation, All India
and Global Transportation Management, Project Transportation since
February,2008 to till date. (Detailed in Annexure-A below).
Worked with Kochi Logistics Services (P) Ltd from November 2006 and
looked after Eastern Region as Head of Operation in the position of Asst.
Manager till January,2008.
Worked with Jenson and Nicholson (India) Ltd as Asst. Manager Supply
Chain looking after All India Operations from Gurgaon from October’2005 to
March’2006. Job Profile Include:
All India Production and Despatch Plan.
All India 3rd
party Production and Despatch plan.
Page 1 of 4
All India Inventory Control ,Warehouse Maintenance and finalisation of
Finalising contract with 3rd
Finalising All India Rate contract with Tranporters.
Daily Interaction with Branch, Factory and 3rd
Interaction with Finance Department for Fund Allocation to different
Interaction with Marketing Deptt. with respect to Sales promotional
Worked with TITAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED as a Supply Chain Co-
ordinator (EAST) from MAY,2005 to September,2005. Job Profile includes:
Inventory control, Warehouse Maintenance and Monitoring, C&F
Monitoring, Co-Ordination with Sales Team, Factories, H.O and
Transporters/Couriers as well as with Insurance Cos.(TATA-AIG). Doing
Demand forecasting for entire Region and follow-up of despatches. All above
activities is being carried out in SAP R/3 and APO.
Worked with Shalimar Paints Ltd. for more than 3 (three) years as an
Logistics Executive from December, 2001 to April,2005 and performed the
various below mentioned activities:
Monthly Planning of all India Production Plan for 3 Plants at different
Monthly Planning of all India Despatch Plan, from 3 plants to all
branches and depots,
Handling All India Inventory level i.e Standardizing M.S.L for every
branch for every monthly, quarterly and annually,
Inter Branch Stock transfer,
Keeping track of monthly Stock-In-Transit
Looking after warehousing system of Plant location and all India
Looking After Contractual Indents, Stock Indents, Addition and
cancellation of materials of all branches & depots (including export ),
Maintaining Compliance between Production (Plan and Actual) and
Despatch (Plan and Actual),
Interaction with Production and Branch on daily basis,
Fleet Management and Load Scheduling of trucks on daily basis,
Different MIS reports.
Placing orders on different Suppliers.
Interaction with Excise Deptt. for clearence of materials.
Above all operational activities are performed through E.R.P (RAMCO
E-Apps) from its implementation time and UNIX.
Worked in V.K. Bhutra & Co. (Chartered Accountant) as Assistant Accountant
and E.D.P incharge (using TALLY, FACT, MS-OFFICE, FOXPRO) for more
than 2(two) years. Here I used to look after total E.D.P Section as well as use to
finalize accounts for Individuals and Corporates, management of Cash. Did
Statutory Audit of Banks also.
Worked in Nidhi Investment as Accounts Executive (Share Broking & Consulting
Firm) at Durgapur for 3(Three) Years. Here I used to maintain total
Languages English, Bengali, Hindi
Page 2 of 4
Hobbies Listening to Music
JOB PROFILE AT
GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LTD.
A . Responsibilities in Import & Export Department.
1. Import procurement
2. Liasioning with Foreign Vendors.
3. Arrangement of Letter of Credit with Banks
4. Arrangement Clearance of Imported Consignments for Air and Sea
5. MIS Generation of Imported Consignments
6. Classification of Imported Consignments
7. Co-ordination with Stores for faster clearance of Container / Imported
8. Co-ordination with Shipping Agents / Forwarding Agents/ Airlines.
9. Co-ordination with Customs.
10. Keeping track & Maintenance of Petty Cash related to Clearance.
11. Visiting Airport / Sea Port for clearance for faster / same day clearance of
12. Collection of Delivery Order from Shipping Co. / Forwarding Agents.
13. Bill checking / Passing for Forwarding Agents.
14. Bill checking / Passing for Transporters for transportation of Imported Consignments.
15. Liasioning with Container Freight Stations.
16. Tracking / Maintenance of Customs ACP status.
17. Arrangement for Exportation of Repair & Returns of Imported Consignments.
18. Liasioning with Transporters for placement of Trailer / vehicle at Sea Port / Airport /
19. Manpower Deployment Planning.
20. Floating Tender through e-procurement and placing order on Freight Forwarding
Agents, Transporter for clearance inside & outside Kolkata (All India Basis)
21. Finalising contract for International movement of goods through Air & Sea.
22. Looking after total Customs Bonded Operation for Import Clearance as well as
Manufacturing operation under Custom Bond.
23. Did 1st
time warship export (CGS Baracuda) from India and complete debonding
formalities at Customs with a savings in the tune of Rs. 17 cr.
Page 3 of 4
B. Responsibilities at Service & Despatch Deptt.
1. Liasioning with Transporters – local & outstation.
2. Tender Processing and placement of Order on Transporter – Local & outstation.
3. Liasioning with Transporters for placement of vehicle – local & outstation.
4. Tracking of In-Transit (Incoming / outgoing) vehicle / consignment.
5. Liasioning with different Stores and production for placement of vehicle / pickup of
consignment from stores / Suppliers point – local as well as All India Basis.
6. Issue & Generation of Online Waybill, Tracking of waybill
7. Liasioning for specific movement of critical or Project materials.(viz. Valve, Steel,
8. Tracking of Original Bank documents and issuance the same to Transporter for
transportation to GRSE.
9. Bill Passing.
10. Liasioning with Finance for passing of Transporter’s Bill, Waybill.
11. Liasioning with Sales Tax Deptt. for waybill
12. Visiting Transporter’s local and outstation warehouse/ Office for smooth movement
of urgent & critical consignment.
13. Visiting Railway Station for clearance of Critical consignments.
14. Tracking of EMD & return to suppliers
15. Liasioning with production / shop.
16. Policy Making of department.
17. Manpower deployment of Deptt.
18. Liasioning with Suppliers for movement of consignments.
19. Route Planning and vehicle selection of Project Cargo.
Page 4 of 4