Learn from every opportunity and lead the way.
6+ years of experience in Package, Reports development, analysis, design and testing and
Having extensive working experience on SSIS, SSRS, SQL and having knowledge in Cube
designing in SSAS.
Good experience in designing complete data ware housing solution including implementation of
BI technology in achieving better Reporting.
Experience in extracting data from heterogeneous sources, transforming and loading (ETL)
process using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 Integration Services.
Experience in creating SSIS Packages with Various Tasks and Containers in SSIS Control flow for
Proven proficiency at Data Transformations like Lookup, Derived Column, Conditional Split, Sort,
Data Conversion, Union All, Merge Join and OLEDB Command to load data into SQL Server
Experience in SSIS packages execution, Applying security and deploying packages to servers.
Experience in creating configurations files, log files, error handling, Check points etc for SSIS
Experience in creating Jobs for the SSIS Packages as per the business requirement using SQL
Experience in developing Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc Reports and charts using SQL Server
Experience and knowledge in testing Data Quality using the tool IFL.
Proficient in using databases SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, SQL programming i.e., views , Stored
Procedures and Packages, understanding on Indexes, performance tuning.
Experience in Production Support including deployment and migration activities from
Development through Testing in production environment.
Analyzing and fine tuning the complex SQL queries which we use in Reports and SSIS Packages.
Can play the role as a Team leader and can maintain the team with good coordination with the
Strong & Active team player, flexible to adopt new technologies and environment, Posses
excellent understanding, grasping, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Hands on experience in leading teams and developing C# .NET 3.5/4.0,ASP.NET coding
Excellent problem solving skills
BI TOOLS: SSIS 2012, 2008, 2005
REPORTING TOOLS: SSRS 2012, 2008, 2005
DATABASES: SQL Server 2012,2008,2005,2000
DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE: Health Insurance, Life Insurance,CPG, Judiciary.
Bachelor of Technology,Regional Engineering College,Warangal. A.P.
Intermediate (10+2) Andhra Muslim College,Guntur,A.P.
Secondary School Education (10th class),Guntur.
Currently working in Ascendum Solutions Pvt.Ltd, from Nov 2014 to till date.
Worked as a Programmer Analyst in NTT Data India, from March 2011 to Nov 2014.
I have worked as a Software Engineer for Subsidiary division of Tyler Technologies, CIS from Jan
2007 to Feb 2011.
ROLE: TEAM LEAD JAN 2015 TO TILL DATE (13 MONTHS)
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SQL 2012, TFS
MedCompass supports real-time communication and coordination of care among all members of the
care team, inside and outside the four walls of traditional healthcare settings.
MedCompass was designed with an enhanced user interface that reduces the learning curve and
improves user adoption rates. As a web-based system, users can access MedCompass from any web-
enabled device. Future generations of MedCompass will allow mobile users to fully leverage
smartphones and other mobile technology.
MedCompass is an analysis and reporting engine that converts data into meaningful, actionable
information. MedCompass delivers browser-based analytics that care teams can quickly learn and use to
improve performance, promote early enrollment in case and disease management, identify treatment
risks and opportunities, and deliver more personalized care. Enhanced analysis and reporting
capabilities allow you to identify areas that need improvement so that you can advance your operations
and deliver desired outcomes.
• Creating, maintaining and delivering reports in the required scenarios using SSRS reporting
• Design and Develop ETLs using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as per the
requirements and deploying in medcompass.
• Apply the enhancements to the existing reports in Medcompass.
• Developing the Stored Procedure, Functions and views as per the requirements that are
provided by the client.
• Data modelling and designing of tables and defining the fields in OLTP databases and Data
• Discussing with clients on architectural design of Database and its various factors like tables,
fields... And taking decisions as per the requirements.
• Fine tuning all large queries, studying the execution plan and reviewing indexes and fine
NATIONAL LIFE GROUP
ROLE: TEAM LEAD MAY 2014 TO NOV 2014 (7 MONTHS)
Environment: SSIS, SSRS, SQL 2012, TFS
National Life Group is a diversified family of financial service companies that has successfully forged a
strong identity as a product innovator offering personalized service. Companies in the group offer a
comprehensive portfolio of life insurance; annuity and investment products to help individuals, families
and businesses pursue their financial goals.
Loading EFT Return Files in Bank Master tables and validates controls. Suspend the cases in the Bank
Master based on the current rules by setting the Flag.
Generate Lawson feed for all of the entries by policy number. Generate Emails to the agents listing all
the policies and details of the returned item
Generate a “Return Summary” tif or pdf file and index into OnBase under each policy pertaining to the
• Creating Tables, Views, and Stored procedures.
• Optimizing queries.
• Creating and scheduling jobs in SQL server.
• Pulling data from other databases and importing to SQL Server
• Extensively used ETL Components to Extract Data from Different Sources
• Using design documents and mapping documents developed dtsx packages.
• Created templates to save the time in developing the packages.
• Created UNIT test cases and prepared technical specifications for SSIS packages.
• Implemented CDC Techniques.
• Writing stored procedures and T-SQL.
• Applying standards like logging check points, and package configurations.
• Involved in deployment.
EUC DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION
NATIONAL LIFE GROUP
ENVIRONMENT: SSIS,SSRS,SQL 2012,TFS OCT 2013 TO MAR 2014
Migrating Reports to SSRS 2012.I have migrated the Contract Service Workflow, Contract Change
Workflow to SSRS reports and SSIS packages. Communicating with the End user, analyzing the
requirements and creating necessary functionality in SSRS.
• Analyzing the existing reports in CSW,CCW Applications.
• Exploring the data of reports in DataMarts.
• Checking with the Mainframe team for the verification of correct data.
• Creating and doing the amendments in SSIS packages to load the data in datamarts for reports.
• After data verification process is done and got approval from architect, Redesigning the reports
in SSRS which are existing in MS-ACCESS.
• Communicating with End Users regarding their Requirements if any changes needed
• Providing security to the reports depending on the department.
• Deploying the reports in report server and verifying with the users.
NATIONAL LIFE GROUP DEC 2012 TO AUG 2013 (9 MONTHS)
DEVELOPER CUM LEAD.
ENVIRONMENT: SSIS, SSRS ,SQL 2008,PVCS
Providing the reports on FASTGTS AGENTS and its detailed information to users.
We have a system called UAM, this is derived from the legacy systems and its functionality is as
Unified Agent Master is a Master Data Management (MDM) resource which collects, consolidates,
and distributes data related to an agent’s commission and reporting hierarchies. The agents’ current
and historical hierarchies are unified into a single system where an agent’s relationships can be
There is a new system arrived for all the functionalities, i.e. FAST GTS system. But only Annuity
agents information is not getting updated to this system from the legacy systems.
To make this system updated we have designed a project to get updates from UAM and load them
to FAST GTS system. This one is Agent sync project. We have created a job to run this on every night.
• Coordinate with Client in gathering requirement and share the work among team members.
• Design and Develop reports using SSRS and including the features whatever users are
• Take the responsibility and ownership of the tasks which are assigned.
• Understand and analyze the client requirements
• Design and Develop ETL’s using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as per the requirements
that are provided by the client.
• Apply the enhancements in the reports i.e. .rdl file (SSRS).
• Developing the Stored Procedure and Functions as per the requirements that are provided by
• Testing the reports and T SQL Code to satisfy all the requirements / instructions provided in TSG
Service Now Tool.
• Fixing the issues that are occurred at any phase.
• Timely Completion of Assignments with Quality.
• Deliver the assignments in a timely manner and follow set standards and procedures.
TYLER TECHNOLOGIES. MAR 2010 TO JAN 2011 (10
Environment: SSIS, SSRS ,SQL 2005,PVCS
Odyssey® provides courts and justice agencies seamless access to their mission-critical applications and
information. Whether you need specific applications or choose a more comprehensive approach,
Odyssey's integrated courts and justice solutions work together to deliver your organization thorough
and up-to-date information. And with Odyssey, it’s easy to access that information when and where you
need it — creating improved efficiency across the entire justice process.
Tyler’s courts and justice software solutions and services offer a broad range of functionality for
agencies to help them improve their operational efficiency, streamline their business processes, and
offer greater service to the public
• Gathered inputs from Functional Consultants and Clients.
• Created solutions, projects and packages and managing them.
• Worked with various tasks such as Control Flow(Execute Sql task, For each loop container,
Data Flow task, File System etc..) and transformations such as Aggregate, Sort ,Lookup,
Merge join, multicast, conditional split, derived column etc
• Involved in developing SSIS packages to load the data from excel to database.
• Involved in creating the required stored procedures, functions.
• Involved in validations through our own developed tool IFL Conversion tool
CRIMINAL JUSTICE BI
BURNET COUNTY, TX. FEB 2009 TO JAN
2010 (11 MONTHS)
Environment: SSIS, SSRS ,SQL 2005,VSS
We get data related to Criminal Cases and Jailing Information, We have to Design the
packages to extract data from flat files and applying all business rules and load the
destination database Intermediate File Layout. Testing the Data quality and then Pushing
data to Odyssey Databases like Justice, Operations etc,.
• Collecting the requirements from the client for new reports after getting the remedy
• To communicate on the timeline of the report modification with in two days (max) from the
date of request received from the user
• Completing the report in time and deploy it in the UAT Server, and providing access to the
• After getting the user’s confirmation , we shall move the report to production
• For Package creation,gathering requirements from the BA for Package Source, Destination
table, Business Logic etc.
• Creating the package and moving it to UAT for testing.
• Creating the job for scheduling the package as per the user’s business.
• Monitoring the ETL jobs , Reports schedules and jobs in client’s servers
• Providing the report access for the users
CHANDLER INFORMATION SYSTEMS. JAN 2007 TO DEC 2008 (2 YEARS)
COURTS & JUSTICE
Environment: VS .NET 1.1 framework, .NET (ASP.NET with C#),
SQL Server 2000,VSS
The Web Justice Software application provides all the required functionality to support the
operations of the county courts functionality to support the operations of the county courts
and related support processes. This application contains the following modules: Criminal,
Civil, Traffic, Probate, Family, Juvenile, and Mental Health Courts, Justice of the Peace,
Prosecutor, Hot Checks, Judge, Docket Management, Case Accounting, Constable, Jury and
Grand Jury Management, Case Accounting, Constable, Jury and Grand Jury Management,
Court Scheduling, Warrants and Magistration, and Court Appointed Attorney Maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analysis of the User specification from the Client.
• Design of New Screens using HTML
• Developing Business Logic using C#.
• Creating New Modules in the Application.
• Maintaining the application and modifying it as and when needed according to the user
Language Known : Telugu, Hindi and English.
Gender : Male
Age : 34 Years (Aug 16th
Marital status : Married.
Nationality : Indian.