1. Johnny Nguyen
Harrisburg, PA 17110
M: 831-578-8689 | JohnnyNg007@yahoo.com
Highly organized and detail-focused Full-Charge Bookkeeper with track record of accurately and
efficiently supporting overall accounting activities.
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles, A/P, A/R, payroll, general
ledger postings, taxation issues, and regulatory compliance guidelines.
• Expertise in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual Profit and Loss statements
and Balance Sheets for management within strict deadlines.
• Keen ability to analyze cost control, providing timely and frequent financial information that
supports corporate goals and objectives.
• Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase
efficiency and productivity.
• Excellent technology skills; proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook,
AccuTAX / AJ Accounting Services - Harrisburg, PA
Tax Accountant 2006 – Present
• Perform accounts payable procedures, preparing income tax, book-keeping, preparing payroll,
Sales & Use Tax and Preparing Financial Statements.
Le Dang Agency, LLC - Harrisburg, PA
Tax Accountant 2009 – Present
• Seasonal Income Tax Preparer.
PA Department of the Auditor General | Bureau of Federal and State Audit - Harrisburg, PA
Auditor 2007 to 2016
• Performed the annual audit of the Commonwealth’s Basic F/S as presented in the Comprehensive
Annual Financial Report (CAFR), the performance of the annual Single Audit of the
Commonwealth, and the performance of other audits of individual funds, departments, or
• Review laws, federal circulars, manuals, directives, GAS, SAS, etc., for potential audit impact and
effect on testing, results and conclusions.
• Review federal contracts to state/local agencies for allowability. Making sure contract is properly
signed and reviewed, in accordance with Circular A-133, and that the agency is not
debarred/suspended in the EPLS system.
• Created excel templates for department use.
2. A & T Accounting Services, Inc. Philadelphia, PA
Tax Accountant 2002 - 2006
Provide accounting leadership and support for consulting firm with more than $1M in annual revenue.
Performed all financial activities to include P&L statements and management reports. Complete bank
reconciliations; create invoices and collect on overdue accounts. Research and resolve billing and
collections disputes. Manage payroll and prepare payroll tax returns. Interact with external clients and
vendors on a regular basis, cultivating strong professional relationships.
• Ensured accurate and timely processing of accounting data. Performed accounts receivable and
accounts payable functions, balanced cash, and posted sales invoices. Researched account
transactions to identify and resolve discrepancies. Accurately posted transactions utilizing
proprietary data system. Employed outstanding communication skills in interacting closely with
members throughout all phases of billing and collections.
• Consistently demonstrated talent for quickly learning new tasks and completing assignments
ahead of schedule while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
• Contributed substantially to reducing outstanding accounts receivables through improved
B.B.A; Accounting, 2001
Temple University, Philadelphia PA
Pam Petis – 717-319-0840
George Shaffer – 717-540-6833
Luu Dang – 717-265-5751