What is BetterUp?
BetterUp is a mobile-based human transformation platform that brings personalized
professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better,
teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally.
Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater
clarity, purpose, and passion.
The BetterUp product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists,
researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies
approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn,
Salesforce, Visa, Deloitte, and Logitech. Imagine a coach in your pocket who is
ready to tackle your professional challenges with you. That’s BetterUp.
Our 190 employees (and growing every
day) are located across the US,
headquartered in San Francisco, and all
have one goal: to build a scalable,
transformational, and personalized
experience that works for everyone.
We unlock human potential by bringing meaning and purpose
in the workplace
America’s Loneliest Workers,
According to Research
(7 min read)
See what our
members have to say
(3 min watch)
BetterUp Labs in
(6 min read)
Reimagining Work with
our CEO Alexi Robichaux
(3 min read)
The best ideas come from a
Innovation starts with
Live with enthusiasm,
energy and personality.
Dare often and greatly.
Effort and perseverance turn
talent into results.
Our work ennobles us.
We work in alignment with our values
We invest in our people and our culture
Read: Employee BeneﬁtsLearn: Our approach to work
The Opportunity: Lead a Team of Sales
Development Representatives at BetterUp
BetterUp is looking for a outbound sales development manager to join and help support
building a world-class team.
Our platform is the ﬁrst of it’s kind to connect executive level coaches with frontline managers,
individual contributors, and department leaders to develop skills and behaviors that
transforms them into exceptional leaders. We are creating a new category, and we need
people motivated and inspired by our mission to help bring BetterUp to enterprise
organizations across the world.
Don’t miss an opportunity to make a difference in what our CEO and Co-Founder see as one of
our most strategic advantages in our go-to-market motion.
As a Outbound BDR Manager at BetterUp, you will...
● Provide strategic, operational, and tactical support to our growing sales development team of 6
● Act as a true “player-coach” by mentoring and developing the outbound sales development team that includes onboarding,
enablement, training, and ongoing coaching
● “Model the Way” - establish, enable, and train on best practices, behaviors, and methodologies for highly-effective prospecting and
effective sales partnership
● Metric and measure the team’s performance on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to ensure we meet or exceed targets for qualiﬁed
ﬁrst meetings and new pipeline generation
● Recruit and hire SDRs that raise the bar on the effectiveness, diversity, and mindset of the team
● Inspire, motivate and enable personal and professional development of the team to promote career and individual growth while
increasing impact for BetterUp
● Develop a team culture that supports key behaviors: craftsmanship, grit, growth mindset, curiosity, and extreme ownership
● Work closely with sales and marketing to drive alignment and support collaborative and productive relationships that yield
Meet your teammates
VP Revenue Marketing
Inbound BDR Team Manager
Joined by 2 inbound BDRs and 9 outbound BDRs