1. PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMISSION THROUGH THE
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM, SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2
PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views
only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Reference number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
2. Under the theme Magic of the winter holidays, primary and secondary school
students, under the guidance of teachers, used their imagination and creativity
to make decorations and greetings for the winter holidays.
7. At the school level, exhibitions were organized with the most successful works made by students.
8. The visit to Santa's decoration factory, in Curtea de Argeș, was
the place where the children from classes VII A, VI B, and V C saw
how the winter decorations take shape. Right before their eyes,
the elves transformed the heated glass into swans, bears, or
snowmen, following the entire technological process: blown (how
the balls takes shape), painted, cut, capped, and packaged.
9. Messages and congratulations
addressed to partners on the
occasion of the winter holidays,
made by students in digital format,
were posted on the project's