1. GARY F. BACH
7 Heritage Court Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458 • 201.819.7049 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished results-driven senior financial executive with diverse career experience in purchase to pay
processes, corporate disbursements, shared service platforms and business management. Expertise in
creating, building and leading high profile organizations through effective business development
strategies, operational excellence initiatives and complex transformations. Outstanding communications,
interpersonal and problem solving skills. Areas of expertise include:
• Corporate Disbursements –AP & T&E • General Management
• Staff Leadership & Development • Strategic & Business Planning
• Business Operations • Integrations
• Consolidations • Relationship Building & Management
• Outsourcing • Process Improvement/Lean
• Process transformations
• Financial and Process Audits
• Vendor Management
• Project Management/Delivery
DATAMATICS GLOBAL SERVICES, INC , LIVONIA, MI. 4/15 – PRESENT
SVP US OPERATIONS AND DELIVERY
$150M BPO Operation - Responsible to deliver business value to clients: Project Delivery with quality.
Able to manage complex situations to ensure seamless delivery. Accountable for entire center P&L and
work with Team(s) to drive efficiencies, automation and process improvements. Manage staff of nine
direct reports with 315 FT employees delivering excellence in data entry, health verifications, check
printing and distribution, scanning services, workflow solutions, Travel and Entertainment, call center,
etc. Work closely with all areas, IT, Sales, Finance, etc. to help provide seamless effective delivery to
customers on a daily basis.
Transparent/Pin Point Recovery Audit Inc, Stamford, Conn. 6/14 – 3/15
Service Company – Perform Corporate audits for companies on their payables, purchasing, contracts and
sales and use tax
PEARSON Old Tappan, New Jersey 1997 – 11/2013
Director Corporate Disbursements
Direct the Corporate Disbursements team in processing more than 1.2M invoices annually representing
$4.1B in spend for the NA subsidiary of this global education and publishing company.
• Play key role in the implementation of companywide finance transformation program within the
purchase to pay space. Directed cross-functional project teams in automating, streamlining,
harmonizing and/or upgrading AP and T&E processes and applications.
• Lead team in the design, build and implementation of electronic invoice routing, coding and
approval application and the transition of the system/operation to an external third party provider.
• Served as key liaison interfacing with both existing and new AP processing vendor overseeing
and directing the knowledge transfer, training, data cutover, and ramp up/go-live activities.
2. • Managed insourced staffs in New Jersey and Iowa and outsourced staffs in Michigan and
Bangalore, India. Processing invoices in multiple currencies.
• Developed and implemented controlled cost saving efficiencies which have resulted in driving
the CPD from $5.95 in 2002 to $2.06 in 2012
• Integrated 10 large acquisitions into the centralized corporate disbursements environment along
with 60 smaller integrations.
• Monitor and maintain controls (SOX) and services within SAP 6.0 and Oracle R-12 with
payables in multiple currencies.
• Lead ERP and process improvement initiatives focused on driving usage of ACH payments as
opposed to checks, migrating from paper T&E Reports to a SaaS Web based Concur process, and
multiple system upgrades in SAP and Oracle.
• Team player with excellent communication skills and working environment across Departments
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
3. GARY F. BACH
Page 2 of 2
BACH FAMILY CATERING, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 1989 – 1997
Directed managed all operations of family owned retail catering and daily food service business.
Full responsibility for accounting, business development, marketing, staff recruitment, training,
development and management.
TRUST COMPANY OF NEW JERSEY, Jersey City, New Jersey 1985 – 1989
Senior Vice President
Provided leadership and direction to Commercial Lending Division of this $2 billion financial
services institution. Responsibilities included fiscal management, strategic planning,
policy/procedural development, business development and marketing.
• Instrumental in managing a $450 million commercial loan portfolio.
• Developed, motivated and directed staff of 15 banking professionals to achieve
organizational and personal objectives.
• Reviewed/approved commercial loan requests.
FIRST FIDELITY BANK, Hudson County, New Jersey 1975 - 1985
Regional Vice President
Directed the entire regional operations for 10 Hudson County locations of this national financial
services institution. Accountable for managing the lending business, strategic planning, staff
development and management.
Jersey City State College
Masters, Commercial Finance
Project Management Certificate
Anisfield School of Business