1. GANESH DUTT PANDEY
+91 9811907379, email@example.com
Seeking challenging Middle Finance role with a reputed organisation in Delhi & NCR
ACCOUNTS & FINANCE EXPERTACCOUNTS & FINANCE EXPERT
Summing UpSumming Up
• Dynamic & committed professional with a career spanning over 25+ years. Proven
expertise in streamlining the accounting domain with focus on authenticity and accuracy
• Hands on experience in Accounting, Finalization of accounts, Auditing, Project Management,
statutory compliances within time bound schedule.
• Expertise in formulating and implementing the Finance & Accounting Policies, processes
Commercial Procedures & Statutory enactments with the ability to relate theory with
• Consummate professional equipped strong knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards,
Direct taxes VAT, Service Tax, etc.
• Proficient in the use of computers with expertise in Windows, Ms-Office, Ms-Excel, MS-
Access & Internet and expertise in ERP (s) JD Edward, People soft, SSA Infor.
Masterpiece and Tally ERP9.
• Majorly Industry associated with i.e. Service Sector, IT Sector & Retail Sector.
Carrier abstractCarrier abstract
Accounts ManagementAccounts Management Project Management Project Management Finalization of Accounts up toFinalization of Accounts up to
Balance SheetBalance Sheet Audit FacilitationAudit Facilitation GL GL Account Payable Account Payable Month end Month end Taxation Taxation
(Direct Tax & Indirect tax)(Direct Tax & Indirect tax) Opex control Opex control MIS MIS Budgeting & Forecasting Budgeting & Forecasting
Payroll & personal taxationPayroll & personal taxation Asset Capitalization Asset Capitalization Working Capital Management Working Capital Management
Debtors / Creditors Management &Debtors / Creditors Management & team management.team management.
Carrier AccomplishmentsCarrier Accomplishments
• Heading Delhi & Gurgaon accounts in full capacity reporting to CFO.
• Process implementation to automate & strengthen internal control system up to finalization
• Project Management- Active role in completing merchant accounting in In-house ERP system
(current org) & successfully migrated 1000+merchants in new ERP.
• Consolidated business purchase process by replacing 24 odd vendors with a single national
vendor (previous org. 2013).
• Settled 250k a disputed amount billed by the telecom vendor, & got recognition from SMT
(previous org. 2013).
• Improved internal business purchase process, Office supply & IT vendors enabling
consolidated purchases, billing & payment, got volume discounts, and automated payment
engine with 100% online pay-outs in highly secured environment.
• Earn interest income approx. 5million yearly by short term deposit out of funds
appropriated for payable by smart fund planning & time management.
• Designed & Implemented multiple AP, AR process trackers & calendars including trackers on
activity, cost, Account payable, vendor, capex, month end & other business metrics.
• Recovered disputed amount of $40K (written off amount) from the channel partner, as out of
court settlement by providing them historical evidences and compact reconciliation (2006).
• Successfully Launched PeopleSoft an ERP in India as an administrator (2004).
• Achieved various individual and team awarded after successful accomplishment of various
assignment and projects.
2. CoreCore CompetenciesCompetencies
Current Profile-NSI Infinium Global Private Limited (infibeam.com)
• Merchant Management: Managing 500+ Merchants, streamline their payment with strict
• Project Management: Building up new in-house ERP on retail platform, actively involved
with technical team as functional support.
• Opex /Capex- Managing OPEX/ CAPEX for Delhi and Gurgaon regions with all compliances.
• Statutory Compliances: VAT compliance (D-VAT & Gurgaon VAT) including filing quarterly
returns, assessment etc. & TDS compliances and filing returns.
• MIS, Policies & Procedures- Working on various processes, policies & trackers in order to
strengthen internal control.
• Month end- Implemented month end process with all month end related activities are
• Quarter end close. Actively evolved in Quarter end & year end closing in order to submit
financials to SEBI & Authorities.
Previous Profile (Prometric Testing Private Limited)
• Accounts & Finance: Complete ownership of GL & FA, AP & Month end activities,
consolidation of group accounts, financial analysis, checking & reconciliation of all Balance
sheet and P&L accounts & scrutinizing various recons like bank reconciliation, Inter-company
reconciliations, AR & AP reconciliations etc.
• Month end: Supervising the month end activities, Preparing month end pack consists
monthly analytical review of financial statements viz, monthly P&L variances analysis,
monthly Balance Sheet backed up by comprehensive schedule and evaluation of internal
control systems & various trackers & raising cost plus and revenue invoices to parent
• Audit: Planning internal & statutory audit. Coordinating with Internal, Statutory and Tax
Auditors & Preparing required Schedules and Reports. Discussing their queries and giving
the suitable replies in order to complete the audit within time bound schedules.
• Taxation/ Statutory Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance in computation various
statutory liabilities like Service Tax, Withholding tax (U/S 194, 195) computation of advance
corporate tax on quarterly basis and to ensuring that all statutory dues are paid to the
authorities on or before the due date and subsequently returns are filed on time. Interfacing
with tax authorities for Income Tax assessments.
• Fund Management: Active coordination with bank authorities for latest updates. Liaising
with Banks for day to day operations. Monitoring fund position & initiating short term deposit
against the fund which is to be used for payment in near future in order to schedule various
overheads timely manner and achieving maximum cost control. Preparing weekly cash flow
statements & forecasting for monitoring the flow of working capital/ cash.
• Payroll & capitalization: Providing payroll inputs to payroll vendors and subsequently
checking the payroll register to ensure all inputs are considered, and creating payroll journal
to be posted in the main accounting system.
Responsible for capitalization, disposal & transfer of fixed assets and monthly depreciation
run. Reconciliation of Fixed Assets Register with General Ledger.
• Accounts Receivable & Credit Control: Promteric is global leader in providing IT
Certification throughout the globe. In India Prometric is having more than 500 Associated
Channel Partners for deriving Business in India. Providing SME support for operational and
accounting issues. Liaising with the franchise and resolve their financial issues.
• Previous Profile (JVG Group of Companies)
AP, Internal audit in multiple locations, Inter branch reconciliation, Inter-company
3. reconciliation, consolidation of trial balance & balance sheet at corporate level, statutory
audit support and finalizaion support at corporate level.
Employment RecordEmployment Record
June 2014-Till date... M/s NSI Infinium Global Private Limited
Current Designation Sr. Manager Accounts
Current Company Profile: A leading online retailer in India & world fast growing e-commerce
technology Company going for IPO (already approved by SEBI), located in Gurgaon having
various Offices across India.
1999-2014 M/s Prometric Testing Private Limited
Designation Senior Accounts Officer
Company Profile: (US Multi-national Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS previously
Thomson Inc, recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services.)
in Gurgaon, India
1990-99 M/s JVG Group of Companies
Last Designation Accounts Officer
Training/ Seminars / OthersTraining/ Seminars / Others
Participated training program on launch of PeopleSoft held in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and
successfully launched in India.
Have been participating in various seminars conducted by various renowned consulting firms
and training programme conducted by Hreo mind mine.
Educational HistoryEducational History
1987 M.Com (Management Accounting) from Kumaun University Nainital.
1985 B.Com from Kumaun University Nainital
1989 Diploma in computer applications from Krukshetra College of Computer Connaught
Computer SkillsComputer Skills
Well versed in Windows, MS Office
Accounting packages – SSA INFOR MASTERPIECE, JD EDWARD, PEOPLESOFT, SUN, Tally
Related packages – Genious, Mashbra (TDS Software).
Date of birth. 11th
Address Flat No 102, Plot No 200/19, Sector 3, Vaishali (Ghaziabad) U.P
Languages known Hindi, English