1. Gaia Prado
+1 818 699-4663
• Fashion and Product styling
• Event planning
• Photo shoot executive production
• Product placement
• Press, media & • Public Relations
• Creative consulting
• Publi-editorial projects
• Versatility, Creativity and Proactivity
• Interpersonal intelligenge
• Researching and sourcing
• Networking partnership opportunities
• Project management (timeline, budget, contacts)
• Talent for building collaborative environments
• Attentiveness to needs of clients
SELECTED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
A Highly motivated professional with a wide range of style & branding interests that culminate in the successful
planning of logistics and production in industries as varied as fashion, event outlining, consulting and advertis-
ing. An inventive thinker bursting with ideas and passionate about curating references.
An aesthetics detail oriented inventive thinker, multi-tasker by nature, extremely devoted to selecting and
curating visual references, passionate about creating partnerships, trusting network relationships and branding.
An analytical mind for decision making considering different variables for best outcome meeting deadlines and
• Had a trend hinting production nominated for an editorial prize inside Folha de São Paulo Newspaper, one of
the largest newspapers in Brazil.
• Worked as a commissioned cool hunter, fashion and product stylist for renowned magazines like GQ, Time Out,
Hola, Maxim, Cosmopolitan and dvertising campaigns for top clients such as MasterCard, Intel, Santander and
• Worked with the acclaimed photographers Debby Gram, JR Duran, Renato Stocker, Roberta DabDab, Ge Prado,
Gustavo Arrais, Christian Parente and Christian Gaul among others.
• Received a prize sponsorship to design shoes and accessories for Morumbi Shopping.
2006 - Ongoing. Freelancer Fashion and Product Stylist.
Since fashion and styling have always been passions of mine, even after years of working with others sides of
projects I have kept them as a side project in progress, dressing celebrities and models for proﬁle shoots, maga-
zine covers, editorials, advertising and ﬁlm.
2010 - Ongoing. Freelancer Executive Producer.
Worked for different and renowned clients including publishers and advertising agencies, doing a range of
different services that required talking directly to clients, pitching advertising and campaign ideas, negotiating
contracts and deadlines, building and supervising teams for each project.
. 2013-2015 –Moët Hennessy - LVMH Luxury Group. Event consultant, developer and coordinator.
The innovative catalogue “Experiencs LVMH” is intended as a B2B and B2C marketing tool; a catalogue of tailor-
made events to carefully promote brands’ values in excellence. Key responsibilities in the project included: image
reference searching, ideas/concepts development, writing and editing text from print and online releases,
partnership scouting, budget management and client meetings.
• 2003 Camarim 9 Figurinos. Fashion Design Assistant.
• 2001 MTV Brasil – Styling Trainee.
• 2001 Parlapatões, Patifes e Paspalhões - Olintho Malaquias and Luciana Bueno Costume Design Intern .
• 1999 Patricia Suplicy Fashion Consulting. Fashion Research and Design Intern.
INTERESTS & WORKSHOPS
2003 Fashion Design Bachelor - Faculdade Santa Marcelina, São Paulo, Brazil.
* Honoured with a separate show for fashion industry and press for the most outstanding works each year.
• Portuguese (ﬂuent written/spoken)
• English (ﬂuent written/spoken)
• Spanish (basic comprehension)
Basic Windows and MAC. Microsoft Ofﬁce and
Key Note. Photoshop.
• Stencil Grafﬁti
• Social Media
• Amateur DJing
• Natural Health
. 2013-2015. Moët Hennessy – LVMH Luxury group Event consultant, developer and coordinator.
The innovative catalogue “Experiences LVMH” was intended as a B2B and B2C marketing tool; a catalogue of
tailor-made events to carefully promote brands’ values in excellence. Key responsibilities in the project
included: image reference searching, ideas/concepts development, writing and editing text from print and
online releases, partnership scouting, budget management and client meetings.
. 2011- 2012 Unilever Group and Editora Abril. Executive producer for “Vital Magazine”.
Vital was created to place Unilever products before their direct costumers. It contained stories, tips and recipes
that emphasized brands’ identities in an editorial and strategic way. Responsibilities of the executive producer
included pitching issue themes, recruiting editorial professionals such as photographers, models, food &
fashion stylists, image search, story pitching, budget, documentation and deadline managing.
. 2010 – 2011 Fashion and Arts Educational Programmes. Teacher.
- Catu Filmes + Atibaia City Hall- Art direction teacher - Teacher of the Art direction and costume section of the
“Cinema & Citizenship” course, offered in 2 public schools for children, ages 7-9. In charge of creation and
making, along with students, of the costumes and props used in the short ﬁlms produced.
- Senac. Fashion Production and Styling Teacher - Teacher of both practical and theoretical fashion styling and
production. The course focused on highlights of contemporary stylists analysis and photographers. In the end of
the semester, students in groups were required to plan and put together a fashion editorial of their own.
. 2006-2007 Trip Editora- Stylist for Natura Cosmetics Catalogue.
Styled for fashion and advertising for the cosmetic’s brand magazine/catalogue
. 2004 Fábrica Morumbi Fashion- Shoes and accessory designer.
Researched, designed and developed two seasonal collections sponsored by Morumbi shopping (a prominent
shopping centre group in Brazil) with Sebrae, curated by the former designer Walter Rodrigues. The Project
aimed to establish new talented designers in partnerships with small craftsman workshops to disseminate