1. MOHAMMED ABDUL GAFFAR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact : +971-529475110
Sales Manager with 15 Years of Experience
Conducting regular meetings within the team to discuss best practices and standards..
To foster a work environment where ideas are shared, discussed and implemented.
Ability to handle and troubleshoot major issues as per the experience and skills.
Mentoring the team to work on process levels as per the customer’s requirements.
Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify problems while generating a solution.
Proactive in implementing latest sales practices across environment as recommended
Proven ability to work independent or in a team.
Participating in Audits in compliant to company standards and rules.
Strategic planning and review.
Managing strategic projects and new product sales and marketing of products.
Ensuring coverage of identified outlets by Distribution team - ensuring that entire market is covered in
terms of our reach – through consistent market visits and feedback.
Building relationships within identified accounts with key personnel.
Ensuring that the products have consistent and optimum shelving / facings as per target, with minimum
expenditure in terms of listing fee.
Agreeing with Marketing annual promotional calendar by account and implementation of the same.
Proposing additional promotions during the year where opportunity for extra sales / profit exists.
Gathering and feeding market knowledge to Head Office to ensure development of effective promotional /
pricing / product strategy.
Month-end closing responsibilities to include accuracy of sales and cost of sales, preparing sales and gross
To work with corporate executives or heads of companies to strategically plan for a company.
Feasibility study and business plan for expansion in UAE and development of branches.
Certified from S.P. Jain Satwik Sales Training Institute – Dubai, U.A.E. for Customer service Excellence.
SP Jain is an Australian business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
Education ethos is strongly influenced by mission of crafting global business leaders for the 21st century
workplace. With a pathbreaking multi-campus learning model and a new-age curriculum. Providing a
learning experience that is modern, relevant and truly global.
Received best performance award for the year 2010 for successfully handling the Customer Service from Ajmal
2. AJMAL PERFUMES COMPANY, DUBAI, U.A.E. (www.ajmalperfumes.com)
The global leading Company operates a large scale of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Agarwood products over
64 years of crafting memories. Manufacturing unit situated in Dubai and more than 115 stores across middle
east and Asia.
As a Sales Manager I Identified new market segments, collected deposits while appointing new distributors,
maintained daily reports, got orders from eminent supermarkets, departmental stores and retail outlets
developed new strategies. Knowledge of competitor products, part of a team that increased sales
correspondingly. Achieved 90% of the generated referrals ensured customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identified market segments
• Conducted sales presentations and demonstrations
• Managing four areas in one town and two AMC’s
• Coordinating and controlling of sales men
• Member of a team that increased sales by an average of 25% per year
• General leads and referrals
• Motivating Distributors & Salesmen in their target achievement and planning for effective distribution.
• Checking out FIFO system and see that salesmen are aware of this and educate them
• Educating salesmen and outlet owners in handling consumer concerns.
• Communicating sales promotion schemes which avails’ incentive for the outlets and increases volumes
• Maintaining good relation with customers and providing them with at most benefits available.
• Monitor the performance of Distributors, preferred retailers take corrective actions.
• Collect market Intelligence information
• Managing the launch of new products across assigned territories. Constantly focus on increase distribution.
• Ensure a high level of merchandising excellence including the use of signage, vinyls with a view to territory
visibility leadership against competition & Brand awareness.
Job Role : Sales Manager
Duration: since june 2006 till date (10YEARS)
Location: Dubai , U.A.E
KHAZANA JEWELLERY PVT LTD, Vijayawada, India (http://www.khazanajewellery.com )
KHAZANA JEWELLERY PVT LTD based at Vijayawada, India’s Largest Jewellery Merchant. It has very
big showroom located with complete GOLD,SILVER,DIAMONS & PLATINUM Jewellery in almost all Metro and
non-Metro cities in India and Middle East.
As a ASM handling a very big Showroom with the sales turnover of INR.4 crore per day with the 205
numbers of staff.(5 showroom managers,9 DM’s,8 AM’s,4 PD,2 ADMIN’s, 7 Marketing Team and 170 sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
Directly reporting to the DGM, VP Sales & MD regarding daily activities of the showroom.
Looking after all commercial activities i.e, sales returns, partly sales, old gold purchase etc., and all the
back end operations.
Checking inventory requirements in all counters to increase availability & have a check on the fast
moving and slow moving item.
Having proper vigilance on staff and train them in their grooming standards, selling, customer handling
and reducing shrinkage.
A daily check on the merchandising and display activities to create impulse buying.
Delegate jobs to sub-ordinates and coordinating with other departments in smooth running of the
Handling customer complaints and grievance taking in view of company policies and procedures.
3. Keeping a track on frequently buying customers and converting visiting customers to buying customers.
Implementing promotional activities & schemes and communicating the same to customers to increase
Taking care of admin activities related to the floor.
Have a close review on sales reports and MIS reports and submit those to respective heads at HO.
Discuss target related aspects with the showroom managers and to ensure 100% target achievement.
Job Role : Area Sales Manager(ASM)
Duration : 2 Years
Location: Vijayawada, India
EMIRATES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY LLC, Dubai, U.A.E ( http://www.enoc.com/ )
Emirates National Oil Company LLC, Dubai, U.A.E. over the past 30 years, ENOC Group has evolved from
a local oil and gas player to a global operator across various aspects of the energy sector value chain. Now
servicing thousands of customers across 58 markets,
As a Store Manager handled one of the five large Divisions in one very big retail Centre located Dubai in 7
Acres including FMCG, HOUSE HOLD, FUEL STATIONS. Conducted surveys, data collection and finalized the
perfect locations to established 11 outlets based on the relevant customer data, retail turnovers of the
competitors, catchments area etc, Achieved in a short period to get different licenses for different outlets from
various Government Departments. Finalized the locations to establish the outlets and made agreements for five
outlets in one month. Additionally completed all the infra structure work in each outlet in time. Trained the sales
team how to consist those business activities involved in the sale of goods and services to consumers for their
personal, family, or household use, All transactions in which the buyer intends to consume the product through
personal, family or household use, All activities directly related to the sale of goods and services to the ultimate
consumer for personal, non-business use and the activities involved in selling commodities directly to
consumers and was been successful, for which I have received a certificate for the Best sales person for the
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Managing Store operations
2. Ensuring Store level Customer Satisfaction,
3. Ensuring Staff Motivation.
4. Ensuring Operational & Commercial Compliance.
5. Driving Local Marketing activities
6. Competitive Benchmarking
7. Facilitate Network Expansion & Store Project Completion
8. Providing consumer understanding and competitor benchmarking
9. Communication of the marketing, product needs from the store to the corporate team
10. Understanding impact of marketing and local program on business results
11. Providing Product / Service Feedback
• Strategy Planning for the Retail Outlets in Retail Market in U.A.E.
• Catchments Study for the all Outlets to be launched.
• Marketing Strategy of the Retail Market potentiality in each area.
• Preparing the SKU master for all the products in that particular area.
• Leading, Training a team of over ninety people at the retail outlet.
• Promotional activities at outlet to increase the number of walk-ins.
• Maintaining stocks & preparing indents.
• Manpower Planning and Development.
• Monitoring and Guiding customer service assistants Towards the Sales Goal Ensuring Customer
satisfaction and relations.
• All activities directly related to the sale of goods and services to the ultimate consumer for
personal, non-business use.
• The activities involved in selling commodities directly to consumers
4. Job Role : Store Manager.
Duration : 4 Years
Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
Preparing sale Projection for the store
Achieving Sales targets and ensure profitability of the store.
Keep costs low by budgeting the expenses.
Developing new revenues for promoting the business.
Analyze space allocation category-wise and subcategory-wise with respect to the Sales generated, Stock capacity
Increase or decrease space allocation and make alteration of fittings on the basis of such analyses.
Providing on the job training to staff.
Impart training to the team, on Product knowledge, Merchandising, Inventory management, Sales Planning, in
coordination with the HR.
Coordinate with the HR in implementing Motivational tools.
Identifying potential people for higher responsibilities.
Coordinate with Warehouse In charge for stock movement.
Developing an efficient ordering system to maintain optimum stock levels.
Develop systems to control pilferage / shoplifting.
Control damages on the floor, with the help of staff.
Identification of the merchandise likely to be pilfered.
Identifying areas in the store where security is to be beefed up.
'Identifying competitors and comparing their prices.
Interacting with customers & obtaining their feedback.
Formulating policies and processes to make Customer Service Desk more customer friendly and effectiveness.
Marital status: Married
Languages: English,hindi,urdu & ARABIC
Qualification: Achieved Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Vijayawada,India in the year 1999.
Technical Knowledge: MS office, Excel, Word, Tally, POS, Power Point, Outlook, Skype,etc
Passport & visa details:
Passport number: G4437518
Date of issue: 18-10-2007
Date of expiry: 17-10-2017
VISA status: RESIDENCE Visa
Visa expiry: 04-07-2016
Driving License Details :
License No: 1655128
Date of issue: 10-01-2011
Date of expiry: 10-01-2021
Place of issue: Dubai,U.A.E.