F R A N C I S C O G. P E R N I A, J R.
944 East Clover Lane
Contact No. ( 323-975-7087)
To pursue a career in Payroll, Accounts, and Admin function that would best fit my
interest and skills.
June 2008 –February 2016 Weatherford Drilling International Ltd.
Payroll Accountant cum Account Assistant
• Responsible for the whole payroll process using Orbits Payroll System
• Printing GPA(Global Payroll Authorization) from People Soft Program
• Updates master list (Terminations, hold, etc)
• Manual computations for Prorated/Retro/Adjustment/Deductions/Return to
work/Leave of absence
• Prepares variable reports for uploading in Orbits
• Printing of variables earning/deduction list for double checking
• Prepares printing of final Payroll Salary Register
• Prepares payment reconciliation
• Prepares printing of bank transfer statement list
• Coding, preparing Headcounts payroll report for Month end closing
• Prepares Payroll Tax for all Payroll Cycles
• Closing payroll
• Attending all employees queries regarding payroll
• Process expense report and posting travel invoices using SAP(System Application and
Product data Processing)
February -August 2007 Millennium Business Services, Inc. (MBSI)
Affiliate of KPMG Laya Mananghaya & Co. (An Audit Firm)
• Supervise and double check all payroll run and statutory reports
• Computation of gross earnings based on payroll and summarization of timekeeping data.
• Deductions of other company authorized payroll deductions such as company loans,
provident fund contributions, etc.
• Computation of net pay and generation and issuance of pay slips.
• Calculation of special bonuses/incentives and preparation of special payroll run.
• Preparation of bank advice for payment of salaries, bonuses, adjustments, and/or
incentives to employees.
• Generation of reports of payroll deductions to be used as basis for remitting of such
deductions to government agencies and other parties.
• Computation of final pay of staff/employees leaving the company due to resignation,
retirement or separation.
• Preparation and filing of payroll-related statutory reports.
May 2001-February 2007 Social Security System-Retirees Service
• In-charge of overall payroll preparation of all SSS Service Bureau contractual employees
• Prepares monthly remittances in different government agencies such as SSS, PHIC, BIR.
• Act as liaison officer for different Government Agencies such as SSS, PHIC, BIR.
• Responsible in computing 13th
month pay, SL/VL Monetization and Quit Claim.
• Supervises billing preparation, and ensures that the standard operating procedures within
area of responsibilities are properly observed.
• Coordinate/attends daily inquiries of all SSS contractual employees.
• Orient newly hired employees
January 1999-July 1999 Expercs International, Inc.
• Attended Regional meetings in different areas of operation.
• Ensured proper coordination between Client (Novartis) Sales Representatives and Head
• In-charge of monthly Billing and Payroll preparation.
• Facilitated processing of all liquidation, reimbursement, and cash advances.
• In-charge of overall monitoring of all operational matters concerning the Company Sales
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND :
COLLEGE Far Eastern University
A.B. Mass Communication Manila, Philippines
OTHER SKILLS Computer Literate (ORBITS PAYROLL SYSTEM, SAP, PEOPLE SOFT)
PERSONAL DATA :
Birthday : July 16, 1974
Civil Status : Married
Religion : Catholic
Passport no. : EC2374608