1. DINA MARGOLIES
6645 NW 7Oth Ave
Tamarac, FL 33321
• Dependable and detailed accounting professional with over 20 years of experience.
• Self-starter who works well both supervised and unsupervised and enjoys a team atmosphere.
• Detail oriented task manager with strong analytical, problem solving, excellent communication, and
Ituran, USA. Fort Lauderdale, FL April 2015 to Present
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Process and reconcile all credit card payments on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
Prepare and process all check deposits.
Researches and solves payment discrepancies
Bill all Car dealers according to their contract
Prepare all financials for month end closing for the CEO
Assigned projects thru out the month
Hollander Home Fashions, Boca Raton,FL
A/R Analyst November 2011 to February 2015
Cash application of customer’s payments
Reconciliation of customer payment remittance:
o Perform analysis of customer payment remittance, which may or may not be equal to
total payment amount
o Ensure customers who do not remit payment by invoice, but by PO or ASN and/or
customers who do not include deduction details on remittance
o Obtain remittance details and/or deductions from customer’s websites and download the
information to be applied in Oracle
o Escalate any unresolved and/or unbalanced issues to A/R Trade Management Manager
immediately, to ensure accurate and timely processing
Responsible for following up on all deductions within 48 hours of the deduction being taken and
systematically following up until resolved or paid
Provide daily deductions to A/R Trade Management Manager on all outstanding deductions
related to allowances
Provide daily deductions/debit memos and check copies to Vendor Compliance Department to
ensure timely recovery of potential incorrectly taken deductions
Provides weekly and monthly reports for bank reconciliation purposes to both A/R Trade
Management Manager and Controller
Assist in periodic auditing of finance department, as requested
Work with IT department to resolve any EDI transmission problems.
2. Meritas International, LLC. Fort. Lauderdale,FL
A/R Analyst August 2006 to May 2011
• Performing end-to-end accounts receivable processing including customer account setup,
customer account maintenance, payment processing, credit memo processing, contract
invoicing, ancillary billing, and providing excellent ongoing customer service.
• Reconciling monthly contract invoicing against customer registers.
• Reconciling bank accounts against weekly cash collections including ACH debit/credits,
counter deposits, credit card payments, and lockbox activity.
• Liaising directly with business managers at the schools and the A/R manager at central
• Reconciling suspense accounts and investigating/resolving unidentified items.
• Processing customer statements and performing accuracy checks.
• Meet month end closing deadlines and input charges into the proper accounting period
Cross Country Health Care, Boca Raton,FL
Billing Specialist August 2005 to August 2006
• Performed billing for CCHC staffing personnel and travel personnel.
• Performed Mobile Billing for revenue including travel, bonuses, housing subsidies,
• In payroll, collections, marketing or billing departments
• Processed billing adjustments and provided excellent customer service.
• Completed special billings for appropriate clients.
• Maintained the exception billing list for designated hospitals.
• Processed billing for permanent placements.
Boca Aviation Airport, Boca Raton,FL
Financial Accounts Manager September 2004-August2005
• Created and reviewed the P&L reports,determined opportunities for improvement, and
developed best practices for cost savings growth.
• Presented weekly spreadsheets indicating cost analysis and cost savings recommendations.
• Responsible for month-end closing, ensuring any discrepancies were resolved
• Reviewed accounts payables for accuracy and investigated and resolved issues.
Hello Florida, Inc.,Fort Lauderdale
Senior Program Accountant January 1999 – September 2004
• Reviewed vendor invoices, check requests,expense reports, receipts, transportation orders,
transportation manifests, and staff paperwork.
• Reviewed and approved vendor invoices against customer service agreements. Escalated
noncompliant invoices for manager approval.
• Created Profit and Loss (P&L) reports and assessed the profitability of programs and/or events.
• Reviewed the P&L reports with Account Managers and Account Executives and brainstormed
opportunities for improvement and best practices for company growth.
• Generated custom invoices for programs and events.
• Broward Community College, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Associates Degree in Accounting, 1996
• Atlantic Vocational Center,Fort Lauderdale, FL
Accounting Operations Certification, 1995
• Atlantic Vocational Center,Fort Lauderdale, FL
Accounting Records Certification, 1994
• Microsoft Dynamics Navision 5.0 ERP
• Oracle PeopleSoft enterprise software
• Sage MAS-200 ERP
• AS400 ERP
• Citrix enterprise software
• SBT Systems accounting software
• Microsoft Excel (I use lookups and pivot tables on a daily basis)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Microsoft Money personal finance software
• EDI Systems