Data Architecture and Data Governance are the same thing! Aren’t they?
Most people would say that this line of thinking is absurd — or even worse. There is NO WAY that they are the same thing. Or are they?
This RWDG webinar with Bob Seiner and his special guest Anthony Algmin looks at the disciplines of Data Governance and Data Architecture and explores how much they are the same … and how they are different. The speakers will let you draw your own conclusion, but they will get you thinking about whether Data Architecture and Data Governance are two sides of the same coin.
In this webinar, Bob and Anthony will discuss:
• What is meant by the saying two sides of the same coin … and how it relates
• The similarities between Data Architecture and Data Governance
• The differences between the two
• How to use Data Architecture to sell Data Governance … and the other way around
• Deciding if the two disciplines are the same … or different