Claudette Montano Viray
+63 949 994 7973 • email@example.com
A. Soriano Highway, Brgy. Bucal, Tanza, Cavite
EDUCATION: University of the East
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, 2001-2006
ACHIEVEMENTS: CPA Board Passer – Oct 2006
Academic Excellence Awardee – College Scholar, 2 semesters
GCP Applied Technologies May 2016 to Present
Senior FP&A Business Partner
• Act as a financial advisor to the assigned business segment and Global VP of Finance
• Advise the business segment leadership team on issues, trends and opportunities
• Provide financial leadership to the Business Segment Leadership Team, including but not limited to the following:
o Drive the annual operating plan process (AOP)
o Provide timely analysis of financial performance with appropriate bridges showing key drivers for deviations from target
(volume, price, mix and FX)
o Proactive in driving actions to maximize business opportunities or mitigate issue
o Provide business metrics to communicate feedback as well as measure progress on commitments
o Support the Strategic Plan process with Marketing
o Analyze customer pricing initiatives, rebates and new customer contracts
• Lead the monthly forecast process, both income statement as well as changes in Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Capital
• Highlight areas of improvement to maximize cash flow by providing metrics to business segments within the Division in order to
effectively manage working capital.
• Support key initiatives within business segments such as the S&OP process, Revenue Chain process, Six Sigma and month end
• Provide support, as needed, on M&A activities
• Perform ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
• Improve financial processes and information deliverables
Convergys Singapore Holdings Inc. Jul 2014 to Dec 2015
Senior Analyst, Finance
• Lead preparation of BU financial forecasts and budgets including identifying/ quantifying risks and opportunities and probabilities
• Analyze and understand the root causes of the business unit’s financial results and provide concrete suggestions and improvement.
• Establish focused financial reporting and analysis mechanisms to support BU opportunities.
• Collaborate with BU management and Accounting to assist with monthly closes.
• Determine, maintain, and understand the key business drivers of the business unit (e.g., headcount, subscribers, clients, revenue per
head or sub, standard pricing, etc.)
• Responsible for understanding the relevant industry, BU and opportunities to determine the impact to CVG.
• Conduct / lead monthly operations / financial review or assigned BUs.
• Assist with establishing financial goals and operational metrics for BUs as needed.
• Responsible for overseeing preparation of annual budgets including negotiating agreement on specifics of the budget with various
segments of the BU and other internal organizations.
Convergys Singapore Holdings Inc. /Convergys Philippines Services Corp. Aug 2011 to Jun 2014
• Acts as consultant to management in the achievement of business goals by providing feedback and recommendations regarding the
performance of all Programs being handled through the submission of timely, accurate and analytical reports.
• Collaborates with Operations and Continuous Improvement in the evaluation of existing practices to ensure cost effective and value-
driven processes and controls.
• Coordinates with US Business Analyst to ensure that all operational and financial assumptions are captured in all budgets and
forecast versions for all the Programs being handled.
• Works in partnership with Accounting Team in ensuring timeliness and accuracy of financials of the Programs currently handled.
• Educates Program Heads with regard to Financial Impact of their respective operational activities, primary objective of which is to
induce accountability to Operations and other CPS Units
APC by Schneider Electric Feb 2011 to Jul 2011
Senior Cost Accountant (Worldwide)
• Focuses on cost and variance analysis on products and services. Provides support to Finance Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing
by providing detailed analysis and reports covering material and production costs, costs of sales, repairs, research and product
development to the various Business Leaders. Actively participates in maintaining standard cost data ensuring accurate product and
May 2010 to Jan 2011
PH- Financial Planning Analyst (Worldwide)
• Provides key analytical and financial reporting support to the business and financial leaders and supports the Financial Planning
Team in establishing and driving continuous improvement on the consolidation and reporting process. Responsibilities involve
preparation of various periodic and ad hoc financial reports/analysis of the company’s global/regional results of operation.
Punongbayan and Araullo, Member of Grant Thornton International Nov 2006 to Oct 2009
In-charge (Supervisory Position), External Audit
• Gained first-hand experience in the processes of the accounting industry. Areas of assignment include audit and preparation of
financial statements, general financial statements analysis, preparation of income tax returns and related schedule required by the
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
• Documented the internal controls and system processes of various companies and analyzed the deficiencies and material weaknesses
of such controls and processes.
• Participated in special engagements and conducted review procedures for various clients.
• Supervision and handling of staff in various engagements.
SKILLS: More than 5 years of planning, budgeting & forecasting skills/experience; Solid analytical skills and data interpretation;
Fundamental knowledge in Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, SAP/BPC, Business Warehouse; Advanced MS Excel skills
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English and Filipino
OTHERS: Proven ability in handling multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment; Relevant manufacturing, BPO and Shared Services
work experience; Ability to work with a multi-cultural and complex global team; Ability to work independently or as part of a team