Let's connect on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carlosgil83
Save yourself time by reading my 10-step tutorial on getting started on Instagram Stories.
Step-by-step tips include:
1 You can sync your Facebook account with your Instagram to easily find friends to follow or be followed
2. To create a story, click on the + icon (upper left corner)
3. Similar to Snapchat, hold down the circle button to record a short video or press to take a picture
4. Your view count is displayed on the bottom-center of the screen when replaying ‘Grams’
5. To view stories, from the home screen you will see friends profile photo’s in the top row. Tap to view their story. Or, you can view their story from within their profile (upper left corner)
6. Another similarity to Snapchat is the ability to draw on your ‘Grams’ or overlay text
7. When replaying your ‘Grams’, you can Save Video or Share as Post on Instragram
8. To measure engagement, you can overlay art or text with a CTA for your followers to message you
8. Because this isn’t Snapchat, you will naturally meet other creators and make new friends thus expanding your social reach
9. To drive conversion, you can overlay text of your website URL to send visitors back to your store or channel
10. Built-in community management features such as direct message.