Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
As part of the 2014 Creative, Digital & IT Open Studios week Brightwave and The Student Room teamed up to show how a next generation individual loves to learn, collaborate and share experiences online: something that's no more different for students than for today's workforce.
Brightwave are experts in workplace learning and their award-winning product tessello helps organisations ensure that their staff continually develop new ideas, share learning resources and collaborate.
The Student Room is the largest student community in the world - over 1.5m members - where students can discuss anything from universities, health to lifestyle and relationships.
Brightwave's CEO, Charles Gould, and The Student Room's CEO, Jason Geall, presented the following:
● The DNA of a next generation individual?
● What is an effective online community?
● What does this look like for the student population?
● Is a workplace online community any different?
● What are the barriers to sustaining an online community?