Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
"Lean & Agile Movie Making” is a fresh, new and innovative topic (an experience of a novice movie makers team on Lean & Agile) and most importantly it has got a completely new dimension of imparting Agile, Lean & Kanban LIKE best practices from Movie Industry to the IT or other world like we did the same a decade back from Automobile Industry (Toyota).
The session also reiterates the fact that Lean & Agile principles are not specific and limited for to any specific industry but the same can be applied to any industry and even in our day today work and get benefited.
Some of the learning outcome from the session are :
1. How some of the Lean & Agile Like (similar to Lean & Agile) best practices used in movie making for ages can be adopted in IT and vice versa.
2. How Agile along with Six-Sigma Lean & Kanban can act as a Power Pack for cost cutting as well as excellence in production execution in movie making.
3. Importance of special Tools and Techniques in movie making as well as in IT wherever there is a technical challenge or a creative constraint.
5. Movie Production Envisioning vs. Agile Daily Scrum Meeting & backlog replenishment
6. Movie Post-mortem vs. Agile Retrospective
7. Film Budgeting vs. Agile Estimation