3. IT’S TIME TO SEND YOUR OLD TANK PACKING… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGFWkKoztw4
4. The Department of Energy study says “water heating” accounts for 20% or more of an average household’s annual energy cost. Old Tank Heater Technology Old Tank Heater Technology: 1. Cold water enters the tank. 2. The burner heats the tank. 3. The unit is constantly turning on and off.
14. Who Trusts and Uses Noritz Tankless Water Heaters? Numerous Home Builders
15. ENERGY STAR™ Noritz America is proud to offer our customers tankless water heaters with the ENERGY STAR label. What is ENERGY STAR? Products that earn the ENERGY STAR use less energy and prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. With energy costs and global warming top-of-mind for consumers, Noritz America is committed to offering solutions that help consumers conserve energy and improve the quality of our environment. ENERGY STAR not only saves you money, it helps protect the environment
17. The Noritz 842 tankless water heater also uses a dual flame in its burner. This is a system that re-circulates the exhaust gases back into the combustion chamber to burn off any excess fuel and particulate mater so as to increase efficiency and provide, essentially free heat. These energy efficient models use dual heat exchangers to increase efficiency to over 93%. Single Burner Noritz Dual Burner
27. Available from Tri-State and Noritz are the N-0842MC and the N-0842MC-DV as well as all sizes. The tankless come in either direct or power vent .
29. Professional Installation 24/7 Customer Service At Tri-State, we will take care of all permits, meeting all building codes and necessary inspections! 24/7 Service After Installation! 24 Hour Customer Service to Serve You
30. The DOE states that Americans can save $156 million in utility costs annually by using high efficiency water heaters. With recyclable components and replaceable parts, Noritz tankless water heaters will help reduce the 7.3 million traditional tank-type water heaters disposed into landfills each year in the U.S. If every U.S. household installed a Noritz tankless water heater the CO2 savings would be equivalent to taking 6.7 million cars off the road!