ANTONETTE LAZARO DELA ISLA
751 Quirino Ave. Tambo,
Tel No: 8547688
Mobile No: 0917-5227956
Objectives To secure a career that would foster development of my skills and allow
me to contribute substantially to the working environment where I will be in.
Secretary / Sales Officer ( March 2009 up to present )
• Check the collection report of agents upon report in office
• Responsible for assisting all my agents when they report in office:
o make transportation allowance
o booking flights
o check price list if complete
o giving them brochure if we have new items
o giving them copy of collection reports
o giving them C.I. Form
o making vouchers if they have refunds
o Report to manager if there’s any bounced check
• Make P.O. for local suppliers if we need to order some items.
• Follow-up pending returned items from clients (backload), agents and
• Follow-up past due accounts of clients and remind agents about the past
due accounts of their customers.
• Check the background/status of the customer from the bank
• Checks all the stocks via Peachtree for availability
• Issue receipts for orders and must specify all the details in receipts like
name, address, telephone number, dates of issue, term of payment, name
of agent and the place where to deliver.
• Sending to courier orders for delivery
Jeron Travel & Tours Corporation, Parañaque City
Head Cashier/ (May 2002 up to October 2008)
* Assigned to receive and record daily collections.
* Issue official receipts or provisionary receipts to clients.
* Daily posting of OR/PR
* Make bank transactions like depositing cash and checks.
* Prepare daily transactions report, recapitulation and check status
then forward it personally to General Manager before the end of
* Posting receipts using S-Boss system.
* Prepare petty cash fund.
* Prepare staff payroll/salary.
* Handles 201 files of the company
* Assigned to prepare memorandum to staff.
* Assigned to purchase and liquidate all office materials.
* Assist the General Manager in evaluating the staff.
* Handle the applicants.
* Monitoring the employees of the
company. * Monitoring the leaves and
absences of the employees.
Agua Magic Water Station, Tambo, Parañaque City
Manager (March 2001-October 2001)
* Oversee the operations (see to it everything is done
* Prepare staff payroll/salary.
Oxford Printing, Pasay City
Account executive (March 2000-November 2000)
* Establishing new prospects clients
* Build a long term relationships with the customers
* Provide solutions to customer's problems
* Offers new product
* Provides the company with the market informations
Education La Consolacion College, Mendiola Manila
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Major in Management, 1987
Summary of * Ability to learn and work within a defined and documented
Qualifications Quality Management System
* Can work with a multi-cultural environment.
* Knowledge of commonly used filing processes and procedures.
* Computer literate with demonstrative ability in MS-Word, MS-
Excel and Internet.
* Good verbal English communication skills.
* Can work independently with minimum supervision.
* Hardworking, self-motivated and trustworthy person.
* Can handle work pressures.
Personal Background Age: 49
Birthday: June 8, 1966
Character References Available upon request.