Mobile No: 8291184814
Current City – Navi Mumbai
DOB – 10/03/1991
I am lookingfor a jobin Mumbai/Navi Mumbaiarea relevant to myprofile. I have good expertise in Java coding, database
management as well as testing.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (2008-2012)
Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2008 -2012
CGPA: 7.01 Percentage Equivalent: 70.1% (First Class with distinction)
St. Michael’s High School, Patna
Class 12th Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), 2008
Grade: 71 %
International School, Patna
Class 10th Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), 2006
Grade: 86 %
International Test Scores :
GRE – 314/340
IELTS – 7/9
Skills & Expertise
RDBMS: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL.
Security Testing Tools: Burp Suite.
Testing Tools : UAT, Test case Design, Test Plan, HP Quality Centre, JIRA Defect
Management Tools, SQL, Functional Testing, Web Application Testing
Work Experience (3 years)
System Engineer at L & T Mumbai(Andheri)
(7 September 2016 to Present)
Working on System and network related issues on Enterprise Information Portal(EIP).
EIP is a data management strategy which helps to integrate the data in an organization
under one common platform. All activities right from pre-construction stage to post
construction stage can be captured and monitored.
Associate Software Engineer at Misys Financial Software Ltd
Bangalore (2 years).
(April 2013 to April 2015)
Worked for Barclays Bank Project as a Developer(1 year)
A.Financial Supply Chain Management
∙ Developed web modules for information flow between buyer and seller.
B. TRADE Portal
∙ Implemented trade side Fund Transfers like Domestic Transfer, Internal and
Third Party transfers.
∙ Implemented server side and client side validations for Pre Approved
Beneficiaries in Payment systems.
Technologies employed: J2EE, Apache Jet Speed, Turbine, XSLT, XML, AJAX,
I have good exposure to various phases in Software Development Life-cycle and
AGILE. I have Learned Transactional Banking with good analytical, testing,
debugging and presentation skills.
Testing Key Responsibilities covered:
Environment: HP Quality Centre, Selenium Suite, JIRA, Jenkins, Web logic, SQL,
Client name: Barclays, Bangkok Bank, Saudi Holland Bank, UOB, National Bank
of Abu Dhabi, Bank of Nigeria, Permata Bank.
Understanding test requirements and formulation of test scenarios.
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans.
- Writing test cases and execution in HPQC.
- Having a proficiency in all cycles of testing from test planning to defect
tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Experience in SDK testing.
Maintenance of different projects:
Resolved issues related to client side and server side for different banks. And
worked on the implementation of various small features and core
customisation of particular bank.
Client name: Bangkok Bank, Saudi Holland Bank, UOB, National Bank of Abu
Dhabi, Bank of Nigeria, Permata Bank.
C. Misys Portal Software Development Kit
∙ Developed an Eclipse Plugin for generating projects based on clients
○ Gave paper presentations in Indian Institute of Technology Patna(CSE
department IIT Patna) on Image Processing Segmentation by Histogram
○ Documented SDK Client Project and Portal Services, used by Banks to extend
○ Conducted multiple training sessions on SDK for Developers and QA.
○ Organized Robotics (Macbots) event at college.
○ Attended workshop on network Security by Kyrion Digital at Indian Institute of
System Engineer at Infosys Mysore
( October 2012 to April 2013)
Technologies Used(Mainframe) : CICS, COBOL, JCL.
1 Worked as System Engineer on mainframe technology and developed a medical
clinical database system.
2 Completed the core java, data Structure, database training.
3 Infosys batch topper for the Mainframe Training LC2CS-2012.
○ Presented a paper, and MATLAB simulation on “Brushless D.C Motor” as a part
of Bachelor of Engineering Final Year Project.
○ “Project Wings” – Developed an online portal for sharing of study material at
an Inter College level using Web technology.
Awards & Recognitions
○ The International Informatics Olympiad: Secured a State Rank – 21,
International Rank 1109
○ India Today: 1st in Intra School Quiz Competition at National Level.
○ Appreciation Award: 1stin State Level Painting Competition.
○ Cultural Award: 1st in creative designing competitionKriya at college Technical
§Intern at NIIT.
Developed a shopping cart website using Asp.net
§Project Trainee at Infosys
Completed training on Software Engineering and Mainframes.
§Vocational Training at Bihar State Electricity Board.
§Vocational training at National Thermal Power Corporation of India, Kahalgaon.
Extra Curricular Activities
○ Harmonium : Completed 2 years certified course from Prayag Sangeet Samiti
Music Academy, Allahabad.
○ Learned Classical Dance for 4 years From Bhartiya Nritya Kala Mandir, Patna.
○ Learned Oil Painting and Tikuli art(Bihar’s traditional painting) .
○ Sponsorship Secretary of Creative Club at college.
○ Active member of Portal Fun club at Misys Software Solutions.
Member of branch Volley ball team.
oWorked for women welfare society, Patna(2004-2005)
oWorked For AID Patna(2011)