Page 1 of 2
ANH LE MOLLOY
3896 Carriage Gate Drive, Duluth, Georgia 30096
firstname.lastname@example.org • (973) 479-0040
Senior financial management professional with Fortune 500 and start-up company experience in paper,
consumer healthcare, public utility industries and public accounting sectors. Accustomed to learning and
adapting quickly to demonstrate problem-solving, decision-making and leadership abilities in challenging
situations. Managed multi-million dollar budgets and various staff levels and sizes. Keen ability to focus on
details as well as overall strategic plan to achieve increased revenue, business effectiveness, cost savings and
return on investment.
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Financial Reporting
• Project Management
• Process Improvements
• Systems Implementation
• Internal Control
• Internal Audit
• Process Documentation
RESOURCES GLOBAL PROFESSIONALS, New Jersey-Atlanta, Georgia 2001-2009/2012-Present
• Developed, analyzed and prepared monthly and quarterly business reviews and annual budget materials for
two lines of specialty products at a major US paper company. Created processes to analyze and review G&A
and warehouse expenses; prepared monthly, quarterly and annual presentations. Developed and prepared
monthly sales volume/price/mix results for the top 100 customers within the division and each of the six
regions. Produced and prepared ad-hoc sales reports for the leadership team.
• Assisted the Director of Risk & Control at a major music entertainment conglomerate to create and
implement a worldwide Business Continuity Plan and a Business Recovery Plan.
• Assisted the Chief Financial Officer of a media service buying company with the three-year restatement of
financial data. Reviewed and analyzed various balance sheet accounts, including accounts receivable,
accounts payable and accrued expenses. Recommended appropriate adjustments and assisted in the
successful collection of $10MM of one-year-plus accounts receivables.
• Led the implementation of ISO 9001:2000 project to obtain the first certification of a customer service
department of a US company.
• Prepared financial analyses for submission to the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities at a major electric and
gas utility. Prepared company responses to interrogatories during rate cases and a potential merger.
• Assessed and documented various processes for a large water company. Developed and implemented
recommendations for internal control improvements. Served as the project manager and facilitator
responsible for tracking and monitoring the implementation of auditor recommendations in the revenue
• Documented, reviewed and tested the processes performed by the central maintenance department via
Synergen, an Oracle-based system. The process included requisitioning, purchasing, receiving, invoicing,
inventory control and billing.
• Analyzed user requirements analysis of the marketing system for the nation's largest Hispanic-owned food
company. Interviewed system user population, analyzed user requirements and conducted joint application
design and development sessions to finalize the system’s functionality.
ANH LE MOLLOY
SCERENE HEALTHCARE, INC., Peapack, New Jersey (Start-up) 2011-2012
DYNOVA LABORATORIES, Morristown, New Jersey (Start-up) 2009-2012
Created, implemented and maintained accounting, budgeting and financial processes to:
• Ensure proper financial accounting controls and provide reviewed/audited financial statements to the Board
of Directors at a New York-based private equity firm.
• Manage complex trade promotion programs for regional and national launches and contain cost for payroll
processing, accounts receivable management, inventory tracking, and shipping and warehousing.
PFIZER INC. (WARNER-LAMBERT COMPANY), Morris Plains, New Jersey 1985-2000
Supervising Sr. Auditor/Controller/Senior Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis
• Completed a 15-month overseas assignment as Controller at Capsugel in Belgium. Managed 18 specialists in
cost accounting, financial reporting and analysis, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing,
imports/exports, and warehousing functions.
• Managed financial activities relating to the $1.05B Warner-Lambert/Glaxo Wellcome joint venture. Prepared
quarterly financial statements and managed the cash flow of the joint venture. Held key role on a multi-
functional team to integrate products.
• Managed the $100MM operating and $10MM capital expenditures budgets for Global Quality Operations.
Coordinated complex financial requirements with worldwide affiliates and communicated the financial
results to corporate headquarters.
• Achieved annual cost reduction of $15MM through development and implementation of purchasing controls
and achieved 50% lower cost of goods for anti-itch product through alternate supply sourcing.
• Achieved $200K in annual savings by evaluating new coupon redemption vendors.
• Managed and performed operational audits of US, Canada and Puerto Rico facilities as Supervising Senior
Auditor. Presented recommendations to all levels of management. Assisted performance and productivity
improvement efforts by training and evaluating staff auditors.
PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
SOBEL & CO, LLC, Livingston, New Jersey 2003-2005
Tax Return Preparer (Part-time)
• Prepared federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships and small businesses during tax seasons.
GRANT THORNTON & COMPANY, Parsippany, New Jersey 1984-1985
CEZER, KATZMAN & COMPANY, Wayne, New Jersey 1981-1984
• Performed financial audit, review and compilations for a large pool of clients of diverse industries and sizes.
• Developed audit plans and coordinated all field work.
• Trained and supervised audit team members.
• Prepared corporation, partnership, trust, individual and payroll federal and state tax returns.
SOFTWARE APPLICATION COMPETENCIES
Hyperion • JD Edwards • SAP R/3 • SAP BW • Actuate E-Reports • Peachtree Accounting • QuickBooks •
Advanced Excel • Advanced PowerPoint
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting • WILLIAM PATERSON UNIVERSITY, Wayne, New Jersey
Professional License: Certified Public Accountant, New Jersey (Inactive)
Professional Association: New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants