3. CONTENT PAGE
• What is Smartphones?
• History of smartphones
• Pictures of various smartphones
• Advantages of smartphones
• Dis-Advantages of Smartphones
4. WHAT IS SMARTPHONE ?
• It is mobile phone that performs many functions of a computer with a touchscreen
• It has
large storage(16GB, 32GB,64GB,128GB and 256GB)
Heart beet scanner
Finger print scanner
5. HISTORY OF SMARTPHONES
• The 1st mobile phone was introduced by Martin Cooper
• 1st Touch screen mobile was introduced by IBM (Simon)
• The 1st camera phone was introduced by Softbank in japan (J-SH04)
• Nokia introduced world 1st 3G smartphone (Nokia 6630)
• The famous iPhone was introduced by Apple
• HTC introduced world 1st 4G smartphone(HTC Evo 4G)
6. PICTURES OF OLD PHONES
• Here are few pictures of old Phones that we used before
9. ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES FOR STUDENTS
• Student can access dictionary just by tapping the word.
• They can easily translate a word or paragraph using their
10. ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES FOR STUDENTS
• They can access computer software in their smartphone for their
study purposes .
Eg: Microsoft Word
Useful apps for mobile Using PowerPoint in mobile Screenshot of MS Word in mobile
11. ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES FOR STUDENTS
• Students can easily access eMails just by tapping the Mail app.
• Here is an example that shows mail application and a mailbox.
12. ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES FOR STUDENTS
• Group video calls
• If a student having a doubt they can call to their friends or Teachers to clear it.
• Using their smartphones students can get a group video call for a group project.
13. ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES FOR STUDENTS
• Students can learn in online.
• There are lots of free websites available for the students to learn in online in any
14. ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES FOR STUDENTS
• Get to know what happen around the world
• When we look back to early days, only aged people follow the news around the
world. But nowadays the trend changes and even school student know what
happening around the world.
15. DIS ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES
• Social medias are the main problems for the students.
• Nowadays most of the students are addicted to social medias.
• They spend half of the day with smartphone.
16. DIS ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES
• Bad impact on studies
• It is true that smartphones can help students in studies but only if they use
• If students are busy keeping their eyes on their mobile phones at all times
they won’t get time for studying which would lead to poor grades.
17. DIS ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES
• Most of the other students are addicted to mobile Games.
• They play games even in the class room.
• This effects in their studies.
• Here are some of the famous mobile Games.
Eg: Temple Run
Clash of clans
18. DIS ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES
• Sleepless nights.
• When students playing games on mobile phone, they don’t care about time. They
fully concentrate on the game.
• This let them to sleep after 2 or may be 3 o'clock in the late night.
• So in the next day they sleeps in the classroom
19. DIS ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES
• The new smart phones effects the memory power of students.
• For example student with a mobile phone can use calculator for
mathematics instead of trying at his own risk.
• Another example is students do not even remember the mobile number of
their parents or friends.
20. DIS ADVANTAGES OF SMARTPHONES
• Mobile phones release special kind of electric waves that can harmful for everyone
• It can damage brain if they used for longer period.
• The below picture shows what happen when we use our mobile for a while.
• Smartphone has been a useful device for the students and provided high level of
technology but if it is used properly and sensibly.
• Parents should take care of their kids that if they are giving them mobile phones
then it should be used beneficially rather than spoiling them
Our respectable Teacher, My colleagues Good Morning to you all. My name is Faika shafrana. I'm here to present you The advantages and disadvantages of smartphones.
Our Group consist of 4 member. In my right hand she is Gayalini and in Kelwin. In my left hand she is __________.
Let's Check out what's inside.
Here we are going to discuss what is smartphone.
The history of smartphones and how it developed to the new iPhone 7 plus.
We are going to see few photos of old Phones and new smartphones.
Then we are going to see advantages and Disadvantages of smartphones.
Finally we will submit our conclusions.
What is Smartphone.?
It is mobile phone that performs many functions of a computer with a touchscreen interface.
We can do a lot with this little phone.✌️️
In those days