1. Your R&D+i team
Innofood by Neuron offers a versatile team
with wide experience in the development of
complete R&D+i projects for the agro-food
“Innofood by Neuron is synonymous for
solutions and answers. We are a company
ABOUT which offers tailor-made solutions for our
We offer a complete and innovati-
DO WE ve range of services and projects
to satisfy our clients’ demands for the
OFFER? effective and efficient development of
This is the backbone of Innofood
by Neuron. For this reason each
work area has been designated
as bio, techno and logical. You can
see below a summary of our wide
range of services and projects for the
A range of products and services in the agro-food biotech-
nology sector, designed to satisfy the necessities of the
industry in this field, with an expert research team with
business vocation at the disposal of our clients
Safety of new ingredients and mixtures Scientific proof of non-toxic effects of a new ingredient or product.
• Assays in cell cultures and invivo studies. Definition of new safety levels
Safety of new ingredients and mixtures Possibility of claiming a beneficial effect commercially for a new
• Biochemical assays in cell cultures and in vivo studies. ingredient or product
• Antioxidant activity, neuroprotective, cholesterol modulation, etc…
Development and optimisation of ingredients Production of high-value products. Improvement of fermentation
• Optimisation of micro-organisms used in food. processes and/or curing.
• Production of ingredients by fermentation (Omega-3 fatty acids, • Incorporation of new high-value ingredients to a product portfolio.
By-product valorization To launch by- or co-products by turning them into raw material to
obtain high-value products
A specialised service for Food Science and Technology, desig-
ned with the aim of being a support for the agro-food industry
to make complete R&D+i project
Development of new products All the necessary steps for the launching a new product into the
• Ingredient evaluation on matrices. market:
• Design and development of food matrices at laboratory level, pilot and • Brainstorming sessions.
industrial plant. • Execution of all development stages, from the concept to the desired
• Reformulation and adaptation of products for nutritional requirements of product.
the market, trends and clients, etc
Design of shelf-life studies Extend and evaluate the shelf-life of a food.
Sensorial analysis of food Information about product acceptance and characteristics in all its
• Consumer tests. organoleptic aspects
• Taster training for specific products.
Complete food analysis All types of analysis for nutritional labelling, quality control,
• Microbiological analysis . quantification of compounds …
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of any kind of parameters.
• Nutritional analysis.
• Detection of GMO.
• Identification of food fraud via species identification by DNA.
A range of services aimed to contribute all the necessary
information for R&D+i projects with the best guarantee of
success. On the base of our experience we put into practice
management of information, training and assessment as a
key factor for our clients’ growth
Specific training sessions for the agro-food sector totally tailor- Improvement of R&D+i Management by optimizing investments
made for companies, including:
• Management of R&D+i.
• New product designs.
• Tasting panels and panel directors.
[Possibility of being managed by the Fundación Tripartita Foundation for
the benefit for our clients].
Technological watch service: Use of these tools to improve innovation in the company
• Preparation of tailor-made reports.
• Reports about market trends, consumer behaviour, product launching,
creativity sessions, etc.
Legislation Avoid breaching legal requirements
• Updating of legal innovations in the agro-food sector at national and
• Information and consultancy for novel foods and health claims.
4. Our aim is to work for our clients by designing and carrying
out tailor-made R&D+i projects, with a totally personalized
service to fulfil the clients’ aims, needs and
We invite you to contact us for further
information about our offer or for specific
Parque Tecnológico de
Ciencias de la Salud.
Avda. de de la Innovación, 1
18100. Armilla. Granada
Tel: +34 958 750 607
Fax: +34 958 750 580