Here are 5 out of 9 lemon recipes for hair and skin. To view 4 more recipes, visit the link: http://vkool.com/lemon-recipes-for-hair-and-skin/.
I. Simple Lemon Recipes For Your Hair
1. A Mixture of Lemon Juice and Coconut Oil Helps Hair Grow
The mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil can make your hair stronger. It can boost hair to grow faster as well. Moreover, the mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil can help to remove dandruff efficiently. Follow these instructions step by step to increase your hair growth quickly:
- Mix lemon juice with coconut oil at the portion of one and two
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and massage it
- Leave it there for four hours before rinsing it off
Do this treatment once or twice a week to get good results.
2. Lemon Helps Lighten Dry Hair
You will need:
- Some conditioner (about ¼ cup)
- Juice of four fresh lemons
And follow these steps:
- Mix the lemon juice with the conditioner
- Cover your shoulders with a tower.
- Rub the mixture onto your hair.
- Comb the mixture through the hair.
- Expose your hair to the sun for 2 hours before rinsing the mixture off
Do this once a week and you will see how beautiful your hair can be.
3. A Mixture Of Ripe Banana And Lemon Juice Helps Prevent Itchy Scalp
Lemon juice contains acidity that helps pull off dead cells on scalp. Banana contains collagen that helps moisturize your scalp. Follow these instructions to get away from itchy scalp.
- Mix one ripe banana with the juice of one lemon
- Add one spoon of honey to the mixture
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp
- Leave it there for 20 minutes before rinsing it off
II. Simple Lemon Recipes For Your Skin
1. A Mixture Of Honey, Olive Oil And Lemon Juice Can Whiten Dry Skin
- Mix honey, olive oil (one teaspoon each type) with three drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your face
- Massage your face for 2 or 3 minutes
- Leave the mixture there for a quarter hour before rinsing it off.
This mixture of honey, olive oil, and lemon will not only help brighten your skin, but also moisturize the skin.
2. A Mixture Of Oatmeal And Lemon Helps Brighten Oily Skin
Oatmeal can clean off dirt in your pores. Vitamin C and citric acid in lemon juice help skin brighter naturally.
Follow these steps to create a mask from lemon juice and oatmeal to lighten your face skin.
- Take a teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Add two spoons of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture onto your face
- Leave it there for 10 minutes before washing it off
Those are the most effective and easiest lemon recipes for hair and skin. If you really want to have more beautiful hair and brighter skin, use those recipes today to see how useful they are.