Gaia Bag is not any
ordinary bag company.
“The bags are a catalyst to get
people thinking of the active
role they can play in helping
the environment. “
“Once you start using the
bags, you become a steward
of the Earth, recycling more,
buying eco-friendly products…
re-thinking your consumer
-Vicki Scataglini, Founder of
Vicki’s Daughter Julia said she is here to Save Trees.
Gaia Bag Mission
• To offer canvas shopping bags as a platform to
empower our global community to take action
in improving their lives, the lives of others and
the vitality of our Earth.
Earth Day 2009 Organizing a workforce of
Free Bag Giveaway impoverished women of India
Gaia Bag’s Values In Action
1.School Fundraisers 3.Socially Responsible
Raising Awareness and Funds 2.Go Green Grocery Store Store Vendor
Empowering our global community to improve their lives, the lives of others and the
vitality of our Earth!
Gaia Bag maintains the highest standards
as a Socially Responsible Store Vendor
Our Factory is committed to breaking the Our Factory is certified through SKAL for
cycle of poverty of women in India. fair trade practices and eco-friendly
material, even the ink is water-based!
Gaia Bags are 100% natural cotton
Pre-Shrunk, 10 oz. canvas weight, side seams with long 20 inch straps makes Gaia
Bags ideal for grocery shopping. Organic bags are available.
The options are endless when working
with Gaia Bag
• Bag Color and Ink Color have
as many possibilities as the
colors in the Pantone Color
• Bag size = Size of a common paper bag
– Can be any shape, any
– Customizable upon request.
Reap the benefits of being a buyer of
• 25 cents* of every bag sold will be donated to
Whole Planet Foundation.
* Based on wholesale price of $3.39 to Whole Foods Market.
Through sales of Gaia Canvas Bags our goal is to
donate $ 1,000,000 to Whole Planet Foundation
"Success is the progressive realization of a worthy Goal” - Earl Nightingale
Strategic Steps to achieve this noteworthy Goal:
Roll out program into regional, national then international campaign.
Determine best way to get bags moving!
1. Local Pilot Program - Whole Foods Market, Wellington
- Define and develop Point of Sales activities
- Find Ideal Price Point
- Develop Product Mix
- Create internal and external awareness
2. Regional Launch
- Use experience from Pilot program to roll out to regional stores
- Duplicate Wellington success
3. National and International Launch
- Roll out national campaign when most effective product mix is determined.
Gaia Bag would like to invite Whole Foods Market to
roll out a time-tested, overly successful sales campaign!
• Remember the craze over Hard Rock T-Shirts?
Locals and Visitors alike will join this cultural phenomenon as
they take pride in buying bags from the region.
• Each bag reflects the regional identity of each store.
– Bag designs can be a collaborative effort between
Whole Foods Market and Gaia Bag.
What do you say
Whole Foods Market?
• $1,000,000 pledge to Whole Planet Foundation.
• 100% Eco-Friendly bags.
• Helping eliminate poverty in India.
• Creative License option for bag design.
• High quality, durable bags.
• Mastering a pilot project that moves bags.
• Time-tested regional sales campaign.
How' bout you?
Empowering our global community to take
action in improving their lives, the lives of
others and the vitality of our Earth