2. What can you do with your blog?
• Share files with your students (powerpoints, videos, .doc, .pdf,
• Create a new tool for students with special attention
• Improve vocabulary or grammar structures learnt
• Share documents with other teachers
• Celebrate a competition and publish the winner
• Communicate with your students (writings, exams,
assignments, etc); Facebook.
• Create a list with your favourite web pages and share it
• Create a blog for Homestays
• Create a ‘book’
• Share photos
4. Why should I create one?
• Your students will love it.
• You’ll save time in next years.
• You’ll have a ready to use tool at any moment.
IT’S EASY AND FAST!
5. Useful Links and Webpages:
GAMES for Primary
Primary FUN ZONE
Trig's website (Grammar Games)
Incredible English Kit GAMES 2nd Edition
Incredible English Kit GAMES
Learn English Kids
Games to learn English
7. Useful Links and Webpages:
Listenings, movies, podcasts
Free AUDIOBOOKS II
Listen and watch (Elementary Podcasts)
Ideas worth spreading
The Guardian Podcasts
8. Useful Links and Webpages:
• Pronunciation for everyone!
• Interactive mouth picture
• International Phonetic Alphabet (Advance, Proficiency)
9. Useful Links and Webpages:
• Free E-Books for Primary
• Free E-Books for Kids
10. Useful Links and Webpages:
Amazing site to prepare FCE!!
FCE: Use of English and Reading
FCE Listenings: activities to improve!
On-line FCE exams
GAME for STARTERS
11. ‘MOST LOVED’ LINKS
• Movies Segments
• An easy and fun method to learn and improve your foreign
languages skills through the music videos and lyrics of your