How to start low cost Domestic Airlines service( Air lines my dream)
3. Working towards Vision
•Our vision is to be one of an Indian
great businesses and among the
worlds great Airline group.
•We believe that we can offer the
lowest fares by focusing, which
keeps our costs down without
cutting corners or compromising
on things that matter.
•Providing the most affordable,
reliable, and comfortable air
transportation in the country.
4. Mission statement
• To provide excellent customer service and
timely air travel at an affordable price for
• We commit ourselves to the highest
standards of integrity in doing what is best
for our passengers, the airline industry and
• By using the latest technology in engine
maintenance, we ensure safety, efficiency,
and keep fuel.
5. Principles and Values
• We are committed to safety as our
• We comply with laws & regulations.
• We treat people with respect.
• We are committed to environmental
• Our values support better connections
with our customers;
Consistently can do.
Represents the best of contemporary
6. Goals and objectives
•Ensure highest quality customer service
in the air or on the ground.
•Ready to help customers under any
•Are there to ensure that you make it
from point A to point B safely.
•To stay the most successful with low-fare,
high frequency point-to-point
7. How we do business
“ We are committed to complying with all
applicable laws & regulations and conducting
business with the highest level of ethics and
Compliance with laws.
Recruiting the right people.
Empowering our people to do a great job.
consistently exceptional for high value
8. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
DGCA, under the provisions of Rule 134 of the
Aircraft Rules, 1937 grants permission to persons
to operate an air transport service to, within and
The air transport services offered are the:
• Scheduled Air Transport Services
(Passenger) (Civil Aviation Requirements
Section 3 Series 'C' Part II)
• Non- Scheduled Air Transport Services
(Passenger) (Civil Aviation Requirements
Section 3 Series 'C' Part III)
• Air Transport Services (Cargo) (Civil Aviation
Requirements Section 3 Series 'C' Part IV)
• Non-Scheduled Air Transport Services
(Charter Operation) (Civil Aviation
Requirements Section 3 Series 'C' Part V)
• These permits are equivalent to the Air
Operator's Certificate required to be granted by
ICAO member States in accordance with the
provisions of Annex 6.
• Permits for any other special type of operation
can be granted subject to the applicant showing
satisfactory capability to undertake the type of
9. Financial strategy
• We are decided to take aircraft on lease from AIRCRAFT LEASE
• They are providing three types of
i. Wet lease
ii. Dry lease
a. Operating lease
b. Finance lease
iii. Damp lease
10. Operations strategy
• Selection of Aircraft
Boeing 737-7 Max
• Reason for selection
Advanced engine technology.
Includes 19% lower fuel use.
It Reduces carbon emission.
11. Technical information
• Passengers capacity –
• Engine –
(maxi thrust) 26300lb.
• Maxi fuel capacity-
6875 U.S.gal ( 26020Ltr).
• Maxi take off weight -
• Maxi Range –
3440 nautical miles
• Typical speed –
0.785 mach (at 35000
12. Human Resource policy's
1. Cabin Crew Recruitment.
2. Cockpit Team Recruitment.
4.Department Employees (General
Stage I: Application form
Stage II: One day
Stage III: Final stage
1. Group exercises
2. The interview
3. Psychometric test
6. Role plays
Customer Pilot Licensing.
Minimum 21 years of age.
Minimum 200 flying hours.
• Minimum qualification is graduate
• Committed to customer service
• Minimum 18 yr of age
Height between 155 to 180 cms.
• An Indian permanent residency.
15. • Passport ensuring unrestricted access
to all metro air ports of call with 12
• Current senior first aid certificate.
• Being able to swim up to 50metres
• Ground Staff:
– GCSE/S grades in English, Math
– 18 years and above.
– possible second language
– Previous experience in dealing
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer:
- Class 12th pass with physics, chemistry
- Certificate from AME institute(DGCA-approved).
• Operations Personnel :
- Must have a valid flight dispatcher’s
license and be computer literate.
- Must have previous experience with
crew planning and many flight
dispatchers , flight operations analysts
and flight operations officer.
16. Personnel Plan No. of Emp
Production Personnel 1
Captains (1 per aircraft) 12
First Officers (1 per aircraft) 12
Flight Attendants (6 per aircraft) 72
Sales and Marketing Personnel (1) 1
Director of Sales & Marketing (1) 1
Regional Sales & Marketing Mgrs 7
Sales & Marketing Assistants (5) 5
Cust. Service/Reservations Assts (18) 18
General and Administrative Personnel (1) 1
President & CEO (1) 1
Vice President & General Manager (1) 1
Vice President Commercial (1) 1
Vice President Finance (1) 1
Vice President Operations (1) 1
Director of Communications (1) 1
Director of Human Resources (1) 1
Director of Flight Safety (1) 1
Director of Flight Maintenance (1) 1
Director of Ground Operations (1) 1
Director of Information Systems (1) 1
Station Managers (1 per major station) 10
Ground Service Persons(2 per maj station) 18
Maintenance Engineers (7) 7
Bookkeeping & Finance Personnel (3) 3
Information Systems Personnel (3) 3
Secretarial/Admin Asst Personnel (3) 3
Customer Relations Personnel (2) 7
Total People 198
17. Marketing strategy
• Price -
Discounted fare for senior citizens and
One fare for all customers.
• Place -
Services towards many cities.
24 hours service.
• Promotion -
• Process -
Customers physically enters in service
system to receive the service.
Aircraft is the service factor where
service is delivered.
• Physical evidence -
- Booking officers.
- Paper work.
- Aircraft seating configuration.
- Good interior.
18. Pest analysis
• Political Factors
- India’s political
Government’s inability to
control issues (riots etc)
- September 11th- huge drop
in air traffic due to safety
and security concerns
- Trade relations with other
countries have to be good.
• Economic Factors
- Recession- airlines are
considered as a luxury.
- High operation costs due to
- Resulted in laying off
19. • Social Factors
- People from varied income
groups have to be catered.
- Destination have to be chosen
• Technological Factors
- Use of Internet- online
ticket booking, updated
flight information &
handling of customer
- Restructuring the existing
airports to world class
20. Five year plan
• International operating license.
• Maintain profit maximizing up
• Growing & enhancing
“Accentor” frequent flyer.
• Presenting the clear choice for
price sensitive travelers.
• Looking towards Building the
worlds best Airline service.