1. CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
KPI’s results - 146% quota goal
attainment, average deal size
$84,759, 3-5 deals per quarter.
TTROYROY A. RA. RENSHAWENSHAW, MBA, MISM, MBA, MISM
Atlanta, GAAtlanta, GA 678.313.5832678.313.5832 email@example.com@gmail.com
AALLIANCELLIANCE EECOSYSTEMCOSYSTEM EEXECUTIVEXECUTIVE
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ~MARKETING ~ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
P & L Management
Motivated and dedicated manager with internal drive to exceed sales goals,
provide exemplary customer satisfaction and oversee operations. Charismatic
and successful at managing business ventures and profit positions.
Effectively guides new products and services from concept to market.
Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to drive marketing
strategy, deliver sales growth, and form strategic partnerships.
Driven to solve complex business challenges and make the best decisions based
on quantitative and qualitative data. Outstanding negotiations and interpersonal
skills result in solving complex challenges and providing outstanding customer
BENCHMARKS & MILESTONES
• Consistently ranked in top 20% of management team performance, exceeded management objectives, revenue
and profit targets.
• Performing at 131% and contributed to over $97M in revenue over 10 years.
• Fueled $9.8M revenue growth and reinvented branding efforts by enhancing product awareness through
• Increased brand awareness 69% and achieved distinctive edge above competitors by developing customer
centric marketing plans and utilizing non-traditional advertising.
• Developed integrate marketing strategy and campaign for the launch of products for several Intel business units.
• Creating over 19M impressions and over 2M leads generated.
PREPARIS • ATLANTA, GA 2014-Present
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Creates new opportunities and driving new business by identifying new prospects by finding, cold calling, and setting
appointments. Increases business by qualifying business, technology, and financial needs of prospective clients
leveraging C level relationships to close business. Recruits and trains new sales talents. Implements processes to better
manage upsell opportunities. Manages all facets of messaging; including email & mail
campaigns, company branding, and partner messaging. Identified and develop new
vertical markets & implement sales & marketing strategy.
• Founded a Customer Success Division to increase client retention.
• Designed processes to enhance integrate software sales and services sales.
• Delivered elite customer service and presentations to strongly connect and
educate prospects on business proposals, SOW’s and pricing models.
• Created partner and reseller channel strategy maximizing profitability.
2. CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
Exceeded performance metrics
continuously producing at 200% of
led generation goals- providing sales
acceptable leads, actionable market
intelligence, and CRM database
Played a key role for Telecom
Infrastructure for North and South
America, administrating and
managing a $5M budget.
TTROYROY AA.. RENSHAWRENSHAW, MBA, MISM –, MBA, MISM – PPAGEAGE 22
POINTCLEAR • JOHN CREEK, GA 2014
Created prospect development services including demand center consulting and
services, lead management, lead generation, qualification, nurturing, event support,
data segmentation and management for healthcare technology companies.
• Utilized sales tactics to execute a multi-touch, multi-media, multi-cycle
prospecting process engaging large hospitals IDN’s and academic medical
• Crafted effective market development programs and go to market sales strategies
in emerging healthcare market segments including EMR and wireless utilizing
key qualitative and quantitative analytics.
E.PIPHANY.HIT • ATLANTA, GA
INFORMATION SYSTEMS SITE MANAGER
Built hardware and software solutions that assist providers, payers, and clinicians as well as met emerging regulatory
requirements mandated by the Department of Health and Human Services by facilitating the exchange, communication,
and protection of patients clinical data.
• Established business model, forecasting and financial molding, and product definition and development.
• Oversaw SDLC Agile outsources development for both domestic and internationally.
• Formed strategies for proposals and business directives surrounding product design and development, security
functionality, algorithm development, emerging technologies, consumer goods and services, programming
resources, and strategic alliances.
• Defined technical analysis, business case and model definition, market research/trend analysis, needs analysis,
human factors engineering, strategic analysis against customer requirements and expectations.
REAL ESTATE INVESTOR AND CONTRACTOR, ATLANTA, GA 2007-2008
Redeveloped over $1.2M in residential property. Supervised and ran project management for all aspects including
vendor negotiations, hiring and directing subcontractors, scheduling, monitored work for quality, and safety.
INTEL CORPORATION • ATLANTA, GA 1996-2007
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING DIRECTOR, AMERICAS- TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE
Handled all aspects of daily marketing initiatives in support of organizational goals. Applied strategic planning,
prioritization, and project management skills toward consistently achieving critical deadlines. Conceptualized and
executed market development programs in support of sales to telecommunication enterprises.
• Developed strategies for integrated marketing campaigns to include digital, print,
conferences and tradeshow materials, and merchandising.
• Significantly increased revenue by collaboratively working with ecosystem to
promote key solutions and POC’s to provide sales proof points for customers
utilizing Intel and partner solution centers.
• Created and implemented all facets of product development and product life cycle
management, including Service Delivery Platforms, IP Multimedia Subsystems,
Internet Video Distribution, on Demand, conferencing and IP Television.
EEDUCATIONDUCATION ANDAND PPROFESSIONALROFESSIONAL CCERTIFICATIONSERTIFICATIONS
KELLER GRADURATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
KELLER GRADURATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
MASTER OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
ILLNOIS STATE UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
UNIVERSITY OF ILLNOIS
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT-NOT CURRENT