• Change will accelerate due to emerging technologies.
• I believe we are underestimating the profession’s understanding of the trends or
efforts to understand and employ technology and train people
• Technology will disrupt the accounting profession to the bottom and very quickly.
• CPA profession seems so far behind in the automation area. I do agree that the
accounting function as we know it today can be replaced entirely. One major
barrier may be something like fraud.
• We need to catch up as a profession so we are not left behind.