17. The lamp post glaring yellow, background showing no sign of life. Just a plant beside the lamp post. Empty bench shows search – as if the quiet evening is also waiting to be a live one! The creations - many a times – represent the creator’s state of mind –loudly. One must tune up with the creation intimately.
18. Many people like to climb the peak , but very few realize that flying over them in itself gives more joy and one can imagine the contentment when one flies over the peaks. Peaks are not made in day – it takes thousands of years to be what they are. Weathering the storms, rains and sun chisels the peaks – they keep inviting the adventurers .More than climbing it gives more joy when peaks themselves are looking at you with their heads high. . Some people do it differently – as you can see in this water colour painting by Salil. Do we remember Jonathan Livingston Seagull here?
25. I feel mind has endless thin layers of processors which can think of number of issues simultaneously – when you do not have grip over the process it is called as confusion otherwise it very enjoyable experience.
38. These are just two branchlets of same tree. Lying some where in Pawas ( coastal village where Shri Swami Swaroopanand lived a saintly life ) We just can not imagine how many such live shapes are in existence on the face of the earth We can visualize the omnipresence of the nature’s beauty. Ravindranatha wrote ‘ if you can understand the beauty in a thing, you cannot destroy it’ . Love the mother nature, We owe it to her.
46. Trying to be Jack of all, and master of none – me. Lost again and again yet rediscovered.
47. Live A Life That Matters Ready or not, some day it will all come to an end. There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days. All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance. It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed. Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear. So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will expire. The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away. It won't matter where you came from, or on what side of the tracks you lived, at the end. It won't really matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant. Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant. So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured? What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built; not what you got, but what you gave. What will matter is not your success, but your significance. What will matter is not what you learned, but what you taught. What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example. What will matter is not your competence, but your character. What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone. What will matter is not your memories, but the memories that live in those who loved you. What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what. Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident. It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice. Choose to live a life that matters. I do not know the source, the writer - but he must be good teacher. I wish to meet him one day. A message engraved in mind for , I do not know, how many days or years.
49. These three are by Varada – who does not live down the lane, but above our flat in Kolhapur. I have not asked her about her new creations. You see a lost discipline!
52. It is just normal that we loose track of ourselves. All our finer capabilities and creativity is just not there though we know we have it. Once we are caught by the worldly struggles however small they are, we keep on responding and responding. We loose the proactive creativity. The hobbies help us to be of our own again. We rediscover ourselves. Life again becomes simple and enjoyable. Hobbies help concentration and help us to understand that we can use our natural assets more effectively. We realize – what we think that we are. We have studied it and can share with you. Keep on visiting this URL. We know, we have not lost it, just forgotten it, Let us rediscover ourselves all we really possess – together. Its simple and yet enjoyable. The Outlook