1. Talal Mohammad Alghunaim
Marital Status & DOB: Single, 1979 Mobile: 00966-5690-13577
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia E-mail: email@example.com
Direct strategic planning and performance management functions in an esteemed organization through
management of change and transformational leadership to deliver organizational goals. I look to lead and execute
strategic plans in an organization offering opportunities for personal development and career advancement.
1. Makkah Chamber of Commerce & Industry (CCI), Makkah, Saudi Arabia Oct 2015 - Current
Human Resources Manager
Perform responsibilities and duties related to Human Resources (HR) function.
Manage Organizational development projects to enhance QMS and PMS.
Formulate Strategy and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) design and implementation.
Process re-engineering, workflow mapping, articulation of policies and procedures.
2. EDAFAH Rent-a-Car (Saudi Joint Stock), Riyadh, SaudiArabia Apr 2014 – Oct 2015
Planning and Operations Manager
Manage relationships with regulatory authorities, ministries, Insurance firms, automotive
dealers, repair centers, and suppliers of parts and services.
Head receivables collection due from clients, insurance firms, and other external parties.
Oversee automobiles fleet repairs and maintenance activities country-wide.
Drive IT development projects to introduce a CRM and client’s loyalty program.
3. BADIR for Technology Incubators, Riyadh, SaudiArabia Dec 2012 - July 2013
Organizational Development Manager, Project Management Office
Held responsibilities related to the maintenance of ISO9001:2008 quality management
Assigned ownership of Balanced Scorecard Implementation project.
Mapped service delivery systems, processes, and resource allocation throughout the organization.
Completed staff skills evaluations, assessment and development training plans.
4. EBRAM Group, Riyadh, SaudiArabia Feb 2011 - July 2011
Finance Manager (temporary job)
Presented chart of accounts and mapping of core business activities for holding firm and subsidiaries.
Managed procurement and outsourcing activities.
Lead prospecting to identify suppliers of required materials and services.
5. SAMBAFinancial Group, Riyadh, SaudiArabia Aug 2005 -Apr 2007
MIS Officer at Corporate & Investment Banking Group (CIBG)
Confirmed booking of transactions on the general ledger with financial control.
Developed performance scorecard for corporate bank units.
Delivered progress reports on weekly basis for different regional and business units.
Produced the annual budget and forecast for Corporate Bank units.
2. 6. Saudi British Bank (SABB), Riyadh, SaudiArabia Aug 2004 - May 2005
Trade Services Clerk at Global Transaction Services (GTS)
Verified clients' requirements and available credit facilities for trade services clients.
Administered SWIFT correspondencewith local and foreign banks.
Managed issuance, amendments, and releases of financial guarantee (Bonds).
1. Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT), Ireland Sept 2011 - Oct 2012
Masters of Business Graduate with second-class honors.
Dissertation focus: 1) Investigate the challenges facing managers during Balanced Scorecard
(BSC) implementation in Saudi Service SMEs as a strategic planning tool. 2) Report manager's means to
reduce implementation barriers and 3) identify key success factors in (BSC) ssystems implementation.
2. Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore Aug 2007 - Dec 2010
Bachelors of Business Administration
Graduated with Good Standing and a double major in: (1) Finance and (2) Operations Management.
Extensively worked in teams,submittingprojectreports,and conducting presentations.
Awarded KingAbdullah's Scholarship.
3. Institute of PublicAdministration (IPA), Riyadh, Saudi Jan 2002 - Jun 2004
Earned a Sales Management Diploma with First class honors.
4. University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA Aug 1998 - May 2001
Completed 70/120 credit hours in pursue of a Computer Science major, but Did Not Graduate.
Fulfilled requirements towards a minor in Mathematics.
Projects & Internships
1. Organizational Development Project Leader 2 Months (2013)
Al-Hana Catering&Maintenance Services,Jeddah, KSA
Lead a team of staff in an organization-wide project, which deliverables included:
• Developed an organizational structure and defined managerial unit's strategic objectives.
• Redesigned process flows to support value-add activities and their KPIs for ERP system implementation.
• Introduced an authority matrix schedule, and means for financial controls, inventory controls.
2. Finance AP process Audit, Interim 2 Months (2010)
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) Singapore & Asian Pacific, Singapore
Quality Management Review of Purchases-to-Payables Procedure & Process.
Audited Finance department accounts payable processes on ERP (SAP).
Mapped accounts and verified financial records and process flows against
3. 3. CustomerService, Interim 2 Months (2004)
Fursan Travel & Tourism, Riyadh, SaudiArabia
• Handled reservation bookings, ticket issuance and cancellation.
• Managed requests and relationship with airline offices and Representatives.
Skills & Self-development
Great computer skills, MS Office, MS Visio & Projects, Rockwell (Arena) Simulation Software, ERP-SAP,
QuickBooks Accounting Software, Visual C++.
Able to prepare presentations and deliver public speeches in both Arabic and English.
Team player and detailed-oriented - Assigned by Saudi Embassyat Singapore as a representative Saudi
Well-organized, self-motivated, proactive thinker and fast learner.
Completed more than 7-weeks of training during employment with SAMBA Financial Group covering:
Corporate Finance Workshop, Islamic Banking, MIS, Budget & Forecast, Financial Statement Analysis,
Financial Credit 1 & 2, and Compliance.