Surabhi.H.M Mail: email@example.com
#81, 11th Cross, PH#: +919611339022
NGEF Layout,2nd stage, DOB: 15/09/1992
Bangalore - 560072
“To Excel & be the best in my profession to accomplish all the objectives in a challenging
● A Software developer with one year experience in Huawei Technologies India Private
● A thorough professional with a pro active and detailed attitude, flexible and capable of
thinking in and out of the box, excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
● Effective management of available manpower and an organized team player.
● Operating System : Windows,Linux,Solaris.
● Software : eclipse, visual studio,source insight.
● Backend : Core java,Servlets,C++,C
● Front End : java script,jquery,xml,html,css,ajax
● Database : SQL,GP
● API : REST,Mybatis
● Tools : Burp tool,Hutaaf,JSCoverage(code coverage tool)
● Basic troubleshooting and problem handling.
Examination Institution (Board) Year of Passing Percentage
Computer Science Engineering
JSS Academy Of Technical
June 2014 75%
March 2010 89%
The New Cambridge English
(Karnataka State Board)
April 2008 94%
2. Organization Summery
Organization- Huawei Technologies India Private Limited, Bangalore.
Duration- 11th August 2014 to Till Date
Current Designation- Software Developer
Roles & Responsibility-
● Worked on Network Management System related projects like utraffic and longjing.
● Reduced Quality deficit index of U2000 code to less than 100 .
● Fixed various types of fortify ,findbugs,pmd issues with no induced issues on the functionality
of the application.
● Been a part of front end team for developing automitoring tool.
● Developed FTP configuration management requirement (backend) with high quality.
● Developed app part of the code for Traffic Modelling requirement and Node Management
● Fixed around 50 -60 defects till date.(includes both backend and front end)
● Fixed 2-3 customer issues till date,
● Reached 85 % goal in code coverage using junit for node management requirement.
● Good experience in analyzing and fixing most types of defects including security and
performance related defects.
● Achieved 100% goal in JS Coverage in automonitoring requirement.
● Successfully documented the extended attribute feature.
● Achieved a goal of clearing 200 fortify issues per day .
1. Improvisation of an 2D helicopter game using open GL utility toolkit written in C++ language
● This is a simple interactive game. It has been made extensively user friendly and includes simple
● It uses an open source and no security features has been included at this stage and is free for further
upgrades such as enhancement of the game to 3D helicopter with other cosmetic features such as
background color/ theme with different hurdles etc.
2. Project on Real Time Sentiment Analysis in 8th semester.
● Sentiment analysis is a fast growing topic with various world applications, from polls to advertisement
placement. Traditionally individuals gather feedback from their friends or relatives before purchasing an
item, but today the trend is to identify the opinions of a variety of individuals around the globe using
micro blogging data. Using this information real time graphs are plotted.
● This application encourages the customer to be aware of the cheap and the best product available
in the market.
● It helps the manufacturer to add more features to the existing product according to the
customer’s demand and interest
● Graphical representation which is used to compare various opinions of the same product makes
it easier to understand which helps making appropriate decision.
● “The Best Individual Performer Award” in THE TIMES OF INDIA-PLAY FEST in 2006
● Won the Finalist Award for the play “MOBILE MENACE” at THE TIMES OF INDIA-PLAY
FEST in 2006
● Secured Third Prize in INDIAN DANCE FILM HITS at THE TIMES OF INDIA-FUN FEST
● Performed a Musical Ballet at PRESS CLUB OF BANGALORE