Job Description of Java Multithreading Developer for Crisil USA/UK
Title: Java Multithreading Developer
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
• You will be a strong core JAVA developer joining a bank’s Rates technology team. You will be working within an agile team, writing requirements and
specifications, developing strategic trading tools and maintaining existing code for the Risk Tech.
• Primary task would be to help the bank design and enhance the rates trading infrastructure right from design to development and testing.
• Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirement
• As the successful applicant you will be responsible for supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less
experienced OOP team members.
• Overall the work will be flexible based on client requirements.
• Excellent hands-on application development experience on JAVA 8+
• Strong experience in Multithreading + Core Java
• Experience working on quant analytical tools is preferred
• Experience on participating in end-to-end development lifecycle in a rigorous test driven software development environment
• Experience of Agile software development process is desirable
• Experience on developing and delivering scalable applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Kafka/Solace + Apache Flink/ Apache storm or Samza
• Understanding of Interest Rate products is desirable
• Experience working with investment bank is desirable
• Follows clean code principles
• Experience of Agile methods