1. Case Study on Adzhar Ismail Ida Azura Ahmad Zamri Siti Marsita Isterin Mohd Rafizi Rahmad
5. Question 1. How does knowledge of customers impact IHOP’s business performance?
8. Most companies know the importance of knowing as much as possible about their customers. Typically, there is a lot of information on record, but it is rarely collated into a sound knowledge base. One frequently overlooked way of gathering information is to ask the customers what they want. (Mike Bagshaw, 2000)
23. MIS - Question 1 Does this website provide opportunities for IHOP t gather data about its customers? Describe the customer data collected at the Web site and explain how IHOP can use the data to improve its business performance. MIS - Question 2 Is this Web site well-designed for interacting with customers and gathering customer data? What other customer data could this Web site collect?
26. MIS - Question 3 How would you redesign the Web site to increase interactions with customers?
29. THE 4P’S MARKETING MIX THE 7P’S EXTENDED MARKETING MIX Product Price Pricing model Product range Discount policy Product performance Branding Credit terms Packaging Non-financial cost Design Service support Place/distribution Promotional Channel selection Advertising Support supplied by Sales force channel members Direct marketing/ Market/customer coverage On-line Public relations Physical evidence Market tangible assets Taken as quality measure Process Fulfillment Administration People Recruitment Training/skills Interaction with Customers