2. Prepared By : Mazadul Hasan sheshir
13th Batch (session 2009-2013)
Department : Wet Processing Technology
Blog : www. Textilelab.blogspot.com (visit)
Department Of Textile Engineering
I/A 251,252 Tejgaon Dhaka Bangladesh
Prepared By :
3. It is a new technology by which outlook, size, comfort ability &
fashion etc properties are changed of a Garment are called Garments
Washing. The technology was first developed in 1988. Before this washing was
done in Hong Kong, Singapore & some other country .
4. 1. To Develop Softness in Garments.
2. To introduce Fadding effect.
3. To create new fashion.
4. To satisfy the customer.
5. To remove dirty thing from the garments.
6. To remove starch or size material.
Objective of Garments Washing :
5. 1. Normal Wash
2. Pigment Wash.
3. Bleach Wash.
4. Caustic Wash.
5. Acid Wash
6. Enzyme wash.
7. Enzyme Wash With Stone.
8. Stone Wash.
9. Supper White Wash.
10. Wash and Over Dyeing.
There is Different type of Garments Washing In our country.
6. 1. Scraping
4. P.P spray.
8. Sand Blasting etc.
Special affect on Garments can be obtained by the
following process Which is known as a Dry Process.
7. Garments receive from sewing
Drying Hot + cold
Production sequence of Washing
8. 1. Desizing Agent : DesizingHts, D-Peast
2. Anti Back Stain Agent : Antistain – Lp-30
3. Fastness Improvers For Dyeing : Albafix®
4. Levelling Agents For Dyeing : Albatex®
5. Fastness Improvers For Dyeing : Albafix®
6. Enzyme : G Enzyme S89, G Enzyme – Sl, InnozymeNpe S89
7. Salt : G/Salt.
8. Alkali : Naso4
9. Ph Control : Using Buffer & Acid
10. Bleaching Agent : Sodium Hypochlorite Naocl; 15% Cl2 Available
1. Neutralizing Agent : Hydro Peroxide, Bisulphate OrThiosulphate.
2. Softener : Innosoft 1070
Some Washing Chemical List
9. 1. Starch materials is present in the new fabrics of the new garment are removed,
hence feels soft during use.
2. Softness feeling of garments could be further increased.
3. Dirt and spots if present in the garment are removed.
4. Shrinkage occurs in the garment washing, hence no possibility of further shrinkage.
5. Washed garment could be wear directly after purchase from store.
6. Fading affect is produced in the garment in regular or irregular pattern.
7. Fading affect could be produced in the specific area of the garment as per specific
8. Different outlook of garment could be produced in the garment by different
9. Similar outlook can be produced in the garments by different washing techniques.
10. Initial investment cost to set up a garment washing plant is comparatively lower.
Advantages of garment washing:
10. Different kinds of washing list
Please see below the our price list (Wash Type)
1. Normal Garments wash per dozon = 0.6$
2. Trumble/Normal fabric wash per kg = 10 taka
3. Stone wash per dozon = 1.5$
4 . Stone Enzyme wash per dozon = 2.0$
5. Acid wash per dozon = 5.0$
6. Sand wash per dozon = 4.0$
7. Enzyme wash per dozon = 1.0$
11. Type of Dye:
1. Pigment Dyeing & Enzyme wash Per kg = 3.0$
2. Florucent Dyeing & Enzyme Wash Per Kg = 4.5.0$
3. Dyeing & Dip Dyeing Per Dozon = 14.0$
4. Tie Dye Per dozon = 10.0$
Different kinds of Garments dyeing price list