1. Resume-Senior Accountant Friday, August 31, 2018
Mobile-Qatar: +974-33926450, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
University graduate in Commerce (B.Com.) from Mumbai University, MBA (Finance) from ISBM with
finance management have more than 17 years of rich experience in the fields of accounts, finance
management. Exposure and performance at various aspects of Accounting, Auditing, Business &
Wish to work in corporate world by joining an exemplary organization where values, vision, hard work,
creativity and commitment to work are well appreciated and to effectively act as a team member of
key personnel to contribute for the productive, profitable and fruitful growth of the company.
Synopsis:Seventeen years of professional experience in accounting-auditing
Sound knowledge of Accounts with well verse accounting principles.
Good at preparing Budget, Projection Report, Cash flow, Costing and P/L reports.
Planning effectively with implementation in manner appropriate to promote company trade
with good business standard.
Sound knowledge of Internal Audit.
Effective in handling confidential issues & quiet strict in financial matters.
Self-starter, independent correspondence, good sourcing and communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal, hospitality & telephonic manners.
Key Areas of Expertise:
• Manage and interact with teams of professionals in all business divisions and sectors such as,
Company executives, HR division, Internal Audit team, Account division, Production division,
Project division, Maintenance division, Sales team. Etc.
• Manage all accounts from scratch level till finalization as listed below :
* Financial Accounting * Auditing
* Budgeting/Forecasting * Purchasing/Payroll
* HR & Personal * Contract Management
* Personal/Business Relationship * Project Management
1) Academic Accomplishment: B.COM, from Mumbai University, Mumbai, India,1996
2) MBA (Finance) Indian School of Business Management & Administration-ISBM, Mumbai,2013
2. Resume-Senior Accountant Friday, August 31, 2018
3) Computer & other Skills:
• MS Windows /Office
• Sage Peachtree
• Tally /Oracles Financials ERP
• Internet skills (search & research)
• Team Player, communication & leadership skills
• Work History:
Role at: Al-Mohanna Trading & Contracting Co. Doha-Qatar, Since Oct-2010
• Company Details: Qatar based Trading & Contracting “A” grade company.
• Nature of Business : Road and MEP Government & Private Projects (Q.P & Ashghal)
• Nature of Company Accounts: Construction/Maintenance Company Accounts.
• Designation : Senior Accountant
• Role : at Al-Mohanna Group
• Head of the Accounting team-Responsible for company accounting system.
• Maintain financial/accounting records for subsidiary companies by analyzing and
maintaining balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
• Reconcile general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• Monitor journal entries, and correct any error by posting adjacent journal entry.
• Maintain general ledger accounts accurately and in a timely manner by reconciling accounts
receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid;
analyzing and reconciling accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and
• Follow up on receivables and make sure they are being paid on time.
• Analyze accounts payables and payment procedure.
• Research discrepancies of financial information, documentation and reports for the purpose
of ensuring the accuracy and adhering to established procedures prior to processing.
• Prepare year-end closing entries and directly supervise the closing.
• Check up on the monthly payroll that is prepared by the junior accountant before it is
• Assist auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information
on internal process that is required for audit
• Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and
makes or directs correcting entries.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups; keeping information
• Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with legal
requirements and the world wide accounting standards.
• Reason of leaving: for betterment
3. Resume-Senior Accountant Friday, August 31, 2018
Al-Dakheel Industrial Gases Plant-Saudi Arabia,(September 2008-October 09)
ACCOUNTANT, September 2008 – October 2009
• Daily monitoring of works, daily sales reports, purchase reports, execution of deliveries, posting
transaction of the day to the accounts file, e-mailing, procurement, meeting with clients, at
Industrial & Medical Gases Plant.
• Ledgers & Customers Accounts:
• Processing invoices.
• Dealing with supplier enquiries, maintaining customer’s accounts,(A/R)
• Maintaining & Reconciling monthly supplier statements and issue of payments,(A/P)
• Recording journal entries Purchase A/C, Sales A/C, Expenses A/c, Other Incomes, and Purchases
of fixed assets, loan & liabilities.
• Bank Reconciliation Statement, Checking recorded and banked remittances from customers.
• Monthly payroll calculation and distribution.
• Issuing cash and expenses for staff, Petty cash.
• Controlling and adjustments to hours, costing and absence.
• L/Cs Control:
• From opening to closing of L/Cs until goods comes and enter to Store/warehouse with all
Reason of leaving: End of contract
Ahmed Alsaleh Trading Co. Saudi Arabia (August, 1997 – January, 2007)
ACCOUNTANT August 1997 – January-2007
Ahmed Alsaleh Trading Company, Dammam, K.S.A (Manufacturer of Veils & Textiles
• Responsible for Purchase and Sales Ledger Accounts, petty cash, expenses, payroll,
reconciliation, assisting in auditing.
• Writing sales reports, resolving enquiries from employees, reconciling corporate bank accounts.
• Reviewed contractual commitments and suppliers terms - advised on adjustments to projects
regarding Costing, expenditure etc.
• Within Credit Control, working with customers to control payment terms and solve Invoice
• Preparing reports on different aspects of the business on weekly and monthly basis and daily
registration of Invoices and credit notes.
• Maintaining inventory, posting of cashbook receipts and payments, reporting in Excel
Spreadsheets and MS Word.
• LCs management for importing & exporting.
• Responsible for other duties assigned by manager.
• Reason of leaving: End of contract
Early Career Summary of short span:
Gillette Corporation Mumbai, ManiBhadra Agency, India, June, 1996 – July, 97
• Responsible for support to Sales and finance team.
• Preparing Reports to the Management Daily basis.
Yasmeen Silk Corporation & Shan Engineering Works, Mumbai, India, 2007-10
• Accounting and internet marketing.
• International Sales and account executive for business development.
Interests: Edutainment, Financial market News.
Driving License: Valid driving License issued from Qatar & Saudi Arabia.
Marital Status: Married.
Address: P.O Box-4577, Doha, Qatar.