2. SAPNE is for all the kids and youth,
who wants to fulfil their dreams along
with working on making India a
country of dreams.
3. AIMS and OBJECTIVES of SAPNE
LEARNING ACTIVITIES SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
• Learn Personal Skill • Work on solving social problems -
Development like cleanliness, pollution, poverty,
illiteracy and many more.
• Learn Traffic Sense • Work on social development - like
• Learn Civic Sense gardening, forestry, education and
• Learn How to prepare many more.
yourself for success • Work for the development of the
• Learn Patriotism weaker section of the society.
• Learn Group Discussions • Work on Organizing Sapne festivals,
exhibitions and many more.
• Learn Project Management
• Work on collecting and distributing
• Play Games - Outdoor & used cloths and other household
Indoor materials to the needy people.
4. A plastic material is any of a wide range of synthetic or semi-
synthetic organic solids used in the manufacture of industrial
products . Source- Wikipedia
The word plastic is derived from the Greek (plastikos)
meaning capable of being shaped or moulded.
5. Less than 1 % of the plastic bags are
It cost more to recycled a plastic bag than
to produce a new one.
19. OTHER STEPS THAT WE CAN TAKE
• Don’t ask for a bag for small purchases.
• Make people aware about it and tell at
least one person to stop using plastic
• Ask the cashier to avoid double packing
• Start packing stuff on paper.
20. Stop using plastic to cover your
school books and copies
We are teaching our
kids and are creating more
plastic pollution in the
area by covering our
books and copies with
Use news-paper instead to cover the school books and copies
21. WHAT ACTION WOULD YOU TAKE NOW ?
WILL YOU TRY TO DECREASE YOUR PLASTIC USE FROM TODAY ?
22. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE, NOW
I CAN SEE A GREEN AND BEAUTIFUL FUTURE.
COME JOIN SAPNE
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
JOIN US IN FACEBOOK
Founder & Chairperson: SAPNE
Teen & Youth Motivational Speaker