1. JENNIFER R. LUCKETT
firstname.lastname@example.org Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 (719) 548 – 8414
Provided technical support for hardware, software and firmware to Partners, VARs and
Customers in an in-bound Help Desk trouble call environment. Performed daily, weekly and
monthly backups to HP’s system as Computer Operator. Created a positive work environment
with focus on achieving bottom line impact and customer satisfaction. Hardworking professional
with excellent customer skills and a positive and motivated outlook.
HARDWARE Plasmon Archive Appliance, Plasmon Data Storage Libraries, PCs
APPLICATIONS Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Putty
SOFTWARE Windows OS, Linux, VI, wInteg6 (DataWorks)
CERTIFICATION CompTIA A+ Certification
PLASMON LMS, INC
Colorado Springs, CO 2005 –
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Supported Customer and Service Partner in determining fix for Plasmon branded equipment.
Provided On-call support after normal working hours for customers with 24/7 contracts.
• Troubleshot, tracked and resolved customer issues via Lotus Notes and wInteg6,
escalating when required
• Parsed various software application logs including Plasmon Diamond, FileNet,
Powerstore, Pegasus, AS400, and EMC Legato to diagnose customer issues.
• Attended customer sites for installation of hardware upgrades.
• Provided support to Kodak Field Engineers on behalf of their customers
• Distributed incoming calls and dispatched them to Service Partner Field Engineers when
• Incorporated remote session log-ins using command line interface (putty.exe) to
troubleshoot and upgrade software and firmware using UNIX and Linux commands
• Provided technical support and training to customers
• Reviewed technical documentation and user manuals
HEWLETT PACKARD / MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
Colorado Springs, CO 2002
Participated in the testing and support of new software and technologies, i.e., Office 2003
Professional Suite, Outlook Mobile Access/Exchange Active Sync (OMA/EAS), Microsoft
Managed Support (MMS) and Exchange 12. Troubleshot client side issues with PCs and mobile
devices (exchange side)
• Provided real time technical support to Microsoft Employee’s, vendors and partners
• Supported IT Global Helpdesk in Messaging, PC Products, OS/IE, LOB and Networking
2. JENNIFER R. LUCKETT Page 2
• Experienced in customer service support handling technical phone calls for customers
with XP Operating Systems and general computer applications
• High log rate and customer satisfaction
• Provided user support for Exchange Server e-mail, Outlook Web Access, Outlook Mobile
Access, Exchange Active Sync, PocketPC's and Mobile Information Server, PC hardware
and software installation, Internet and Operating Systems troubleshooting and Network
connectivity, Line of Business applications
• Assisted end users with Remote Access issues, to include connectivity and smartcard
GATEWAY INC, Colorado Springs, CO 1998 -
TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL II - FEE BASED TECHNICIAN
Provided computer problem diagnosis and solution and on-the-spot customer training on a pay
per minute basis. Services went far beyond those offered to warranty customers. Knowledge of
desktop, laptop, printer and PDA installations and troubleshooting. Trained other team members
on Outlook (email application).
• Achieved lower costs for customers and effectively increased customer satisfaction
by lowering average handling time
• Held #1 position for customer satisfaction 7 months straight for the site.
• Reduced customer refunds more than 80% by using accurate documentation and
• Sold add on products and warranty upgrades by effectively listening to customer
• Fee based service was so successful as a pilot, that it was brought in as a permanent
program a month before the pilot period ended.
• Exceeded average guideline compliance by 15%
HEWLETT PACKARD CO, Colorado Springs, CO 1994-1998
SOFTWARE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Provided support for internal Hewlett Packard departments customer base of 300. Advised
customers on needed applications, determined customer needs, purchased and set up individual
PC, and delivered them to customers’ locations. Also, conducted on-site repairs.
• ISO 9002 Document Coordinator. Company passed all inspections.
• Saved money by ordering correct PC materials and parts that worked together.
• Operated system computers by performing daily operational tasks, distribution and
• Maintained and stored tape backups in separate area. Performed metrics and
• Kept open communications with next shift about tasks and procedures
• Performed calibrations and troubleshooting of PC boards and 17xx Oscilloscopes.
Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Associates of Arts - General Studies