1. SOFTSKILLS WORLD
Empowering Minds, Igniting Ideas…
Presentation for Medical Professionals
2. COMPANY PROFILE
• We are into the field of training & development for the last 18 years. We
have conducted training programs across schools, Colleges, Management
Institutions, Hospitality Industries & other corporate sectors. We design the
training programs as per the industry requirements.
• We make sure our training programs are easily understood by the
participants and they take home easy learning. Our programs are filled with
Fun and Knowledge. We can assure a positive & valuable change in the
participant’s behaviour at the end of the training program.
• Ours is a team of Management graduates from premier institutes. We also
have a pool of Educationists from various schools of thoughts. Besides
certified NLP practitioners, we also have resources expertise in T & D from
ISTD, New Delhi.
• As a training and development company we are associated with various
Management & Engineering Institutions, Schools, colleges & universities
and many other corporate sectors pan India.
3. TRAINING PROCESS
Questionnaire Execution of evaluation after
is sent 15 days the Training 1-3 months of
before training training
4. TRAINING METHODOLOGY
• During the sessions, training may happen but learning may not. To
avoid this challenge, we take up the role of a learning facilitator by
making training sessions interactive and experiential, customising
training programmes that meet client’s requirements.
• In addition to this, our learning sessions include Ice-breakers,
training games and psychometric tests. Psychometric tests give
insight to the learners on the development that they require.
5. ESSENTIALS OF SOFT SKILLS IN
The vision is to educate medical professionals to integrate appropriate
knowledge across interdisciplinary boundaries, to apply their
knowledge, skills, and professional attitudes to solve clinical and other
problems, to improve their interaction with patients, and to become life-
These include Interpersonal skills, group- and teamwork, Professional
attitudes, problem solving and critical thinking.
There is a strong need for medical professionals to get sensitized with
simple elements in their profession. Doctors are expected to know how
to handle patients with better listening skills, interpersonal skills, and
communication skills. They are excellent at their technical skills (i.e.
medical profession skills). But at the same time they should learn how
to handle patients. Hence, there is strong emphasis on soft skills.
6. ESSENTIALS OF SOFT SKILLS IN
• It is necessary to bridge the gap between the doctors and the patients.
And the solution lies in laying stress on soft skills. The doctors should
empathize with the patients to understand the disease clearly. In this
context, it is essential to develop interpersonal skills.
• Patients come from various strata and effective listening will help to
understand the problem better. At the same time the doctors should be
able to deal with the relatives of the patients with lot of patience. Here
comes the role of attitude building towards profession and also instilling
confidence among the patients as well as the relatives of the patients.
• Soft skills help the doctors, nurses and other professionals involved in
medical domain makes them smarter, sharper and more effective. It
helps in better interpersonal skills, communication, confidence and
attitude building, team building and motivation. When the medical
professionals are empowered and equipped with these skills there will
be better service to the patients that results into disease-free society.
7. WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME ?
• This is an interactive workshop session where you get to bring your
professional challenges especially around Medical Profession and
find solutions. Be it a process related or practice improvement or
people oriented; whatever your professional issues are; here is an
opportunity to understand what makes a medical practitioner tick! A
series of Audio-Visual Presentations, Real-Life Scenarios, Case
Studies and Open Discussions will also be part of this session.
8. PROGRAM OUTLINE
SESSION 1 :
• Need for Soft Skills In Medical Profession
• What is Soft Skills? What is not a Soft skill?
• Soft Skills a must for medical Practitioner
SESSION 2 :
• Inter-personal Skills
• Outline of Transactional analysis
• TA Measurements
• How not to have cross TA
9. PROGRAM OUTLINE…Contd
SESSION 3 :
• Group Dynamics and Team work
• Importance of Group Dynamics
• Goals setting and Strategies
• Strategic issues in team building
SESSION 4 :
• Professional Attitude
10. PROGRAM OUTLINE…contd.
SESSION 5 :
• Problem Solving and Critical thinking
• Identify problem
• Define Objective
• Make a pre decision
• Generate alternatives
• Evaluate alternatives
• Make a choice
• Implement choice
• Follow up Session
11. OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES
For Executives and Asst Managers For GM, DGM, AGM and Managers
• Personality Development • Time & Stress Management
• Time Management Skills • Conflict Handling Skills
• Professional & Business • Effective Decision Making Skills
Etiquettes • Assertion Skills
• E-mail Etiquettes • Team Building Skills
• Interpersonal Skills • Behaviour Management or
• Superior Customer Service Interpersonal Skills
• Effective Managerial/Supervisory • Career Development of your
• Training on Retail Management • Team Leadership/ Organisational
• Effective Selling Skills Leadership
• How to be a Team Player • Manager Essentials
In addition, we offer various training programme and consulting
services such as “train the trainer” and set up of training dept
12. OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES ..contd.
• BPO AND NON-BPO TRAINING • For Engineering & Management
• Communicative Skills (VOICE Students Personality Development
AND ACCENT AND ACCENT • Corporate Employability
NEUTRALISATION) • SWOT Analysis of your Career
• Customer Service, Professional • Group Discussion
Conduct, Cross Cultural • How to Attend Interview
Sensitization, Teamwork, etc.,
• In this model, we also offer
corporate services to • NLP
organizations across the service • 5’s
industry. • Kaizan
• On-the-job Agent Training • Finance for Non Finance
• New Hires/Recruits • Six Sigma
• RPO • PMP
13. OUR SELECT CREDENTIALS
We have conducted the workshops for :
• LG Life Sciences
• Paras Hospitals
• United Health Group
• Red Cross Society
14. Partner with us......
Corporate Office - F 41, Ground Floor, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurgaon.
Training Center- 24,FF, Vatika City Mkt, Sec -49, Sohna Road ,
Tel. Nos. – 0124-6467521, 6467522,Mob.- 9818493659
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org