The 2014 Marketing Score Report takes an inside look at how 318 marketers, executives, and entrepreneurs rate their organizations using 132 factors across 10 sections. The factor ratings (0-10 scale) are combined with 27 profile fields (e.g. annual revenue, revenue goals, marketing budget, employee size, industry, sales cycle length) to provide strategic insights, and help drive change and improved performance.
* Learn how hundreds of marketers, executives, and entrepreneurs rate their marketing programs.
* Drill into charts, data, and analysis from 27 profile fields and 132 assessment factors.
* Compare your Marketing Score report to the benchmark findings.
* Gain insight into critical questions to consider as part of your 2014 marketing strategy.
* Discover how high performers excel in key marketing metrics.
* Get 15 tips to improve your marketing performance
About Marketing Score
PR 20/20's Marketing Score is a free online marketing assessment tool designed to rate the strength of business and marketing foundations, forecast potential, and align expectations. The product was released into public beta December 2012.
Marketing Score is based on the principle that every element of an organization, as it relates to marketing, can be divided into assets, neutrals, and escalators. Assets are strengths that can accelerate marketing success, and escalators are weaknesses that require additional resources to improve.