Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Akka.NET Internals: How Akka.Remote Connections Work
Walks through associations, endpoints, and other Akka.Remote terminology.
Want more information on Akka.Remote? Check out Petabridge's Virtual Training on Akka.Remote:
Akka.Remote System Actors
/system – System Guardian. Built into Akka core.
- /transports – Transport Supervisor. Responsible for restarting transports if they fail and creating the Akka Protocol Manager.
- /akkaprotocolmanager – responsible for ensuring that the Akka Protocol handshake + heartbeats are initialized for every endpoint created on top of a specific transport
- /akkaProtocol – the ProtocolStateActor instance responsible for heartbeats and handshakes for the specific endpoint
- /endpointManager – Endpoint Manager. Starts all transports, creates all endpoints, responsible for applying policies to endpoints, and first responder to inbound association requests.
- /reliableEndpointWriter - ReliableDeliverySupervisor – used by outbound endpoints to guarantee delivery of messages needed to complete the Akka Protocol Handshake.
- /endpointWriter – Endpoint Writer. Writes outbound messages to the underlying transport and handles serialization.
- /endpointReader – Endpoint Reader. Receives inbound messages from the underlying transport, deserializes them, and dispatches them destination actors.
- /remote – Remote Daemon. Creates remotely deployed actors.
- /remote-watcher – Remote Deathwatch. Extends Deathwatch capabilities to actors running on other systems.