The drive towards digital transformation begins with the customer and extends far into the company, affecting every area of an organization from vision and strategy to architecture, technology, and operational changes. Digital transformation is a complex maze to navigate and requires rethinking and realigning your strategy and organization for success.
Perficient’s digital transformation strategists Michael Porter and David Stallsmith led a roundtable discussion with guest speaker Nigel Fenwick, Vice President and Principal Analyst covering digital business strategy with Forrester Research. The discussion focused on how companies must structure their organizations across people, process, and technology to achieve a successful digital transformation.
Our speakers touched on a broad range of topics from current trends, roadmaps, and technology you can use to create a better vision, to developing the proper tactics, strategy, and the benchmarks that will enable you to demonstrate value to your customers and your company.
• Crafting a vision that works for your company
• Understanding where you are on your journey
• Aligning executive vision with business and IT roles
• Making the business case for digital transformation
• Combining tactical projects with the digital transformation strategic vision
• Uncovering and managing technology gaps