Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
A presentation for finance executives
CFOs want their company to be more predictive, insightful and adaptive to change in an ever-competitive and increasingly global business environment.
The problem is, while many finance executives are told what they need to do – to get better visibility into their finances – they often aren’t sure how to make that happen.
Because every dollar spent comes with a potential risk to negatively impact revenue, today’s finance executive needs instant and reliable visibility into what drives the business in order to best manage resources and financials.
So how do you get the most comprehensive view into your organization’s financials?
We discuss how a Driver-Based Cost & Profitability Model can answer a CFO’s most pressing questions:
• Are we using analytics?
• Do we share the same data across the company?
• Are we measuring the right things?
• Do we really have a handle on cost?
• Do we strategize from the top or rationalize from the bottom?
• Are we moving the corporation forward or watching from the sidelines?
• The market keeps changing, how well equipped is my EPM model to adapt to the changes and still reflect accurate data?
Presenter Curtis Mahanay is a Senior Functional Consultant in Perficient’s Enterprise Performance Management national practice and is an avid blogger on this subject.