Creating a Social Media Digital Strategy for 2020 and Beyond - what you really need to know. Social media Marketing Summit social media summit 2019 social media strategy - Doyle Buehler digital strategy
Social Media Summit 2019 - Outline
"Creating a Breakthrough Social Media Digital Strategy for 2020 And Beyond"
Social media is maturing as an industry; it's simply not what it used to be. No longer can you just set up a profile, page or a group and hope that your businesses starts to see the "halo" effects. It is no longer just about your posts and likes. It's not about the number of fans. But, I'm sure you've already realised that, as drops in organic reach continue to slow businesses down.
You're only one click away from your competitors. Businesses without a solid digital strategy for their social media will not be able to breakthrough the clutter and noise of what is there and what is coming.
It's going to be a brave, new digital world in 2020 - but only for those businesses who take the time to create an effective strategy that aligns their value with what their audience is actively seeking to solve their challenges. And, a strategy that helps your business correct itself upright under all conditions that you encounter
is your digital strategy ready to support your business? Now's your chance to find out.
Here's what you will learn:
1. How to create digital 'moments' that moves your customer forward towards action
2. How being only 1º out of alignment will cause havoc to your business future, and how to correct to your true "course"
3. How to create a foundation and a keystone that showcases your real value to your audience
4. How to future-proof your business with a strategic architecture that provides flexibility and fluidity in your business, and gives you the focus to create your own breakthough
5. Social media canvases
6. Make a case study with the digital leadership index