In today's increasing complexity of digital technology and modern business, the customer experience journey is as important as meeting product and service quality requirements. To help meet these challenges, an approach known as "Design Thinking" is playing a greater role in finding meaningful pathways - it is increasingly common in Lean Six Sigma processes and in organizational innovation initiatives.
Design thinking is a human-centered, iterative problem-solving process of discovery, ideation, and experimentation that employs various design-based techniques to gain insight and yield innovative solutions for virtually any type of organizational or business challenge.
In this training guide, you will learn how to solve problems by building empathy through ethnographic research, generating ideas, prototyping and testing new concepts before final implementation.
1. Acquire a deep understanding of the Design Thinking principles, process and tools
2. Apply the Design Thinking methodology and tools to generate breakthrough ideas and co-create an improved customer experience journey
3. Improve personal effectiveness by becoming a more empathetic service provider
1. Key Concepts & Principles of Design Thinking
What is design thinking?
What design thinking is not
Some applications of design thinking
Benefits of design thinking
Framework of design thinking
2. 5 Action Phases of Design Thinking
Empathize - understand your customers/users
Define - define clear project/business objectives
Ideate - explore ideas and solutions
Prototype - build and visulaize ideas and solutions
Test - review and decide
3. Design Thinking Mindsets, Tools & Templates
Think users first
Ask the right questions
Believe you can draw
Commit to explore
Prototype to test
To download this presentation, visit http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg