67. It follows a mix of product, source and endorsing brand architecture
68. It is also a result of unplanned portfolio growth
70. With the Kindle effect, the e-book sales of Amazon surpassed paper book sales for the first time in last quarter of 2010.
73. The Amazon and Kindle brands are most certainly registered trademarks.
74. Most of the books that are downloaded for Kindle are copyrighted, and Amazon has a deal with the publisher/author to distribute the content electronically.
75. Amazon.com’s 1-Click Ordering: Storing a customer's billing information so that they do not have to enter it every time they make a purchase is also patented. It is also commonly referred to as 1-Click Checkout.