• Excellent for informal organization-
• Moderate integration with Office 365
& external services.
• Has been constantly following the
facts for years.
• Future uncertain due to the rise of
• Fine for external communication.
• Poor integration with Office 365 &
• Minimal updates from Microsoft.
• Synchronizing SharePoint content to
Windows Explorer (slightly) increases
• Communicate via persistent chat,
audio & video.
• Top integration with Office 365 &
• One of the best mobile apps from
Microsoft (bit slow recently).
• Full focus from Microsoft.
1. Governance workshop: Create
awareness & gather input for step 2.
2. Governance plan: Process all
information into a plan.
3. Establish a steering committee:
Implementing and monitoring the
1. Awareness <Milestone> 4. Launch
Together we become aware of
the new way of working.
Everything is determined!
The adoption & migration
approach, policy and design.
Launch time! We launch
teams according to the
2. Determine 3. Prepare 5. Challenge
We start with the first
activities. And try everything
out with a pilot group.
We continue to
challenge, to keep
active use high.
We determine the strategy
and adoption resources
o Overview of Office 365 Groups for administrators
o User based activity for expiration policies
o Microsoft Teams & Teamwork Governance Resources
o Governance quick start for Microsoft Teams