1. Optimized Cost
• When you outsource IT, you allow expert professionals to
efficiently manage the complexities of your IT ecosystem –
at reduced operational costs and expenditures.
• You can cut down on the costs of hiring a talented team,
training them, investing in tools, as well as deploying
resources for complex IT management.
2. Core Business Focus
3. Wide-ranging Expertise
• IT Outsourcing enables organizations to access a large pool
of qualified resources with wide-ranging expertise and
• These highly qualified and trained personnel, who are best
in their respective fields, can ensure high-quality IT
management while guaranteeing the highest service levels.
4. IT Risk Management
• IT Outsourcing can allow qualified employees to avoid
spending time or money on IT tasks and focus all their
energy on core business objectives and priorities.
• They can concentrate on core activities – without
unnecessary distractions – while allowing the IT partner to
make the best decisions about IT development roadmaps.
• With an IT Outsourcing partner in tow, you can also easily
mitigate risks for projects – especially in situations where
internal resources do not have the skills or time to carry out
IT risk management.
• A qualified partner can help in keeping pace with changes in
the regulatory landscape, economic conditions, and
technology market, and take necessary and timely steps to
5. Efficient IT Infrastructure Implementation
• Given the far-reaching impact of failed IT implementations,
having an IT outsourcing partner can ensure efficient and
successful deployment of IT systems and solution.
• Since partners bring with them years of substantial
experience in implementing similar systems, the result is a
quick and cost-efficient implementation along with timely
maintenance and upgrades.
6. Additional Expertise
7. IT Management Tools and Platforms
• Since management of IT systems is their core responsibility,
IT outsourcing partners also bring with them exceptional
knowledge of the latest and most appropriate IT
management tools and platforms.
• They can more easily detect operational issues and apply
best practice knowledge to mitigate risks and ensure you get
maximum ROI from your IT investments.
8. End-User Help Desk
• An IT outsourcing partner can also provide much-needed
expertise for projects that are temporary or where skill sets
are not internally employed.
• Instead of hiring an entire team for a one-time project, IT
Outsourcing can provide additional expertise needed to
bring critical products to quick closure.
• Service Desks are an integral component of any IT
outsourcing, allowing you to boost end-user experience and
• With an IT outsourcing partner, you can ensure better
management and tracking of incidents, rapidly respond to
queries and concerns by accessing an updated knowledge
base, and enjoy more flexibility via modern self-service
9. Around-the-Clock Support
• IT Outsourcing can also set the foundation for around-the-
clock support, which most in-house IT teams fail to provide.
• You can receive 24×7 critical IT support with industry-
standard SLA and KPIs – without the capital budget
expenditures from a qualified and experienced IT partner
that is invested in your company.
10. IT Infrastructure Performance
11. Compliance Management
• If you are part of an industry where you need to keep up with
the constantly evolving compliance landscape, IT
Outsourcing can ensure you meet all compliance criteria – in
time and within budget.
• Skilled professionals, who are trained in the latest local and
global requirements, can help in standardizing compliance
processes, reducing the frequency of risks while ensuring
you always meet compliance criteria – whether HIPAA, PCI
DSS or GDPR.
12. Security as a Service
• IT Outsourcing can also aid in improving the performance of
your IT infrastructure.
• By using modern monitoring tools, your outsourcing partner
can more easily detect red flags in terms of system
downtime, performance, or possible attempts of a breach
and take action to ensure your systems are performing to
their best ability.
• As security breaches get increasingly sophisticated, IT
Outsourcing can allow you to leverage Security as a Service
and improve overall IT as well as end-user security.
• Through integration of the most applicable security services
with your IT infrastructure, your partner can pave the way for
faster, and more proactive threat response, allowing you to
anticipate and thwart security incidents in time.
13. Proactive Support
• An IT Outsourcing partner can also provide proactive
support through constant monitoring of your IT infrastructure
• Such monitoring can unearth insight into key issues while
enabling them to take steps to prevent outages on networks,
servers, and databases, and improving the long-term
performance of your IT infrastructure.
15. Transparent and Predictable Cost
• With IT Outsourcing, you never have to worry about your IT
costs spiralling and getting out of hand.
• Since most IT partners today operate via a service-based,
pay-as-you-go model, you only need to pay for the services
you use and be assured of fixed monthly pricing – with
customized agreements and no shocking surprises.
• When the need arises, an outsourcing partner can provide
extra resources to expand capability – without having to
increase overhead strain like hiring new staff or investing in
more office equipment.
• A partner can easily realize economies of scale and deliver
significant cost savings while empowering you to meet
peaks and troughs in demand.
• As technology becomes an indispensable part of every business, it is safe to say that
the health of your IT directly impacts the health of your business: the more reliable,
scalable, and flexible your IT infrastructure is, the more likely it is for you to achieve
your business goals and meet customer expectations. Although it is advisable to
outsource all of your IT tasks to a Managed Service Provider, you can also choose to
outsource just a handful of key services.
• The best way to look at what IT tasks should be outsourced is to relate IT staff efforts
and costs to business goals. No matter what area of your IT you choose to outsource,
remember that outsourcing will free up IT staff to focus on the projects and goals that
drive your business forward, lowering the cost and complexity of managing complex IT
systems, while providing unmatched service levels to internal and external users.
7. Synoptek Overview
IT Leadership and
Business Process and
and System Solutions
Synoptek is a global systems integrator and
managed IT services provider that can
transform your business for the better. We
partner with organizations worldwide to help
them navigate the ever-changing technology
landscape, build solid foundations for their
business, and meet their business goals.
Founded in 2001,
Retail & Online
K E Y F A C T S
I N D U S T R I E S
O F F E R I N G S
8. • Security program diagnostics
• Unified endpoint security
• Cyber threat hunting
• SOC as a Service
• Ransomware defense
• Risk Management Framework
• Managed cybersecurity services
• Cloud strategy and planning
• Cloud assessment services
• Cloud transformation and migration
• Cloud management and optimization
• Managed cloud gateway
Synoptek Services Portfolio
• Business applications consulting
• Business technology evaluation
• Application integration
• Business application implementation
• Managed application support
• Business Intelligence consulting
• Data warehouse services
• Big Data engineering
• Data visualization and analytics
• Data science and AI
• Analytics as a Service
• Strategic workforce planning
• user enablement
• Digital workplace services
• Real-Time Communication (RTC)
• Product development
• Application modernization
• Application support & maintenance
• Mobility and IoT
• Quality assurance
• UI/UX design and development
• Core IT infrastructure management
• IT cost management
• Managed database applications
• Managed IT services
• Data protection and security
• Data protection implementation and
• Data protection managed services
• Disaster recovery as a service
Technology Strategy and Planning M&A Planning Program and Project Management Service Management Assessment Assessment and Evaluation
Consulting, IT Leadership and Management
Note: This is a placeholder slide for Q&A.
Synoptek is a global systems integrator and managed IT services provider that can transform your business for the better. We partner with organizations worldwide to help them navigate the ever-changing technology landscape, build solid foundations for their business, and meet their business goals.
Our service portfolio spans many different areas of technology needs – from cloud services, cyber security, business applications, BI, and product development.
We’ve been serving customers strategically since 2001, in partnership to help them realize their vision.
I’d like to thank you for your time and close out with a Q&A.
Through our comprehensive set of services, we help organizations envision – and see the bigger picture; transform – by achieving their strategic goals with our technical skillsets; and evolve – by leveraging daily operations feedback.
Consulting, IT Leadership, and Management: Insights and leadership to move you forward
Business Applications: Business and operational efficiency to evolve your organization
Data Insights: Structure and insights to help organizations make informed business decisions for today and tomorrow
Product Development: The best approaches and methodologies to deliver the best product in the fastest possible time
Workforce Productivity: Innovative strategies and services to empower, motivate, and secure your workforce
Cybersecurity: Focused solutions to optimize cybersecurity posture
Cloud Advancement: Optimize infrastructure and applications on cloud for IT growth opportunities
Infrastructure Performance: Proactive management for guaranteed IT stability and compliance.